“It is a bar that serves breakfast”

Razz's Breakfast Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good spot for third shifters looking for a drink or a meal after work. I know a lot of people who seem to really like it. I found it to be average. The food was good and had pretty good prices for the amount of food you get but my food was not hot when I received it. The menu selection is good, breakfast sandwiches to omelets to french toast. I think most people like it because the bartenders and servers are very friendly and remember your name.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Entering through a smelly smoking room is definitely not a very appetizing way to start. Place is a social combined Bar and dining area no special decor. Went for Friday fish fry. Nice selection of Friday dinner options with different sides to choose from besides just coleslaw. Had the grilled salmon that was a nice portion but was disappointingly dry. Sweet potato fries were great. Friend had Fried shrimp, nice size but nothing special taste wise. Just overall so-so.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have had lunch at Razz's numerous time. It was a fantastic find. They have daily specials and all meals have been delicious. The prices are reasonable, service is exceptional, fast and friendly.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here numerous times and have had breakfast, lunch, and fish fries! I love it all! Eggs Benedict is my favorite for breakfast, Reuben's are delish, not sliced deli meat but real corned beef, and I love the jumbo shrimp on Friday nights! You really can't go wrong here, it's a hidden gem with great staff who are attentive and friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We visit a few times a month for breakfast after work as we work third shift. Breakfast has always been good and fairly priced. The bloody was ok, I've had better. I wish they would do a "breakfast bloody" with everything in it!