“Great place for lunch!”

Razz's Breakfast Bar and Grill
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have had lunch at Razz's numerous time. It was a fantastic find. They have daily specials and all meals have been delicious. The prices are reasonable, service is exceptional, fast and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Razz's Breakfast Bar and Grill

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here numerous times and have had breakfast, lunch, and fish fries! I love it all! Eggs Benedict is my favorite for breakfast, Reuben's are delish, not sliced deli meat but real corned beef, and I love the jumbo shrimp on Friday nights! You really can't go wrong here, it's a hidden gem with great staff who are attentive and friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We visit a few times a month for breakfast after work as we work third shift. Breakfast has always been good and fairly priced. The bloody was ok, I've had better. I wish they would do a "breakfast bloody" with everything in it!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Do you want a good heavy breakfast, this is the place. The only inconvenience is the 10 dollar requirement for the debt card use. Cheap food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We have stopped in twice in the past month, first for a Friday Fish Fry and then for the Monday Burger Special. Both were great! The fish fry was great, not greasy, with some great sides. It was lunch, so I am not sure how busy they are in the evening. On Monday they have a burger special, 5 of us ate and had a beer for a very reasonable price. Burgers and sides again very good! Service was fast both times. We will be back.