“Great Bar Food”

Razz's Breakfast Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We have stopped in twice in the past month, first for a Friday Fish Fry and then for the Monday Burger Special. Both were great! The fish fry was great, not greasy, with some great sides. It was lunch, so I am not sure how busy they are in the evening. On Monday they have a burger special, 5 of us ate and had a beer for a very reasonable price. Burgers and sides again very good! Service was fast both times. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had the breakfast and the food was fantastic. Plus, the service was excellent. Wil definitely try this establishment again for lunch or dinner during my next visit to town.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We LOVE this place!! Excellent burgers, delicious fish fries, bomb salads! But the real gem here??? The Crab Bisque they serve on Fridays. Absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Our breakfast was delicious. I love my food hot (temp wise) and they did not disappoint. Hubs loved his biscuits and gravy and my omelet and hash browns were fantastic. I tried the potato pancakes and they were good. I prefer mine a bit on the thick side but they tasted great. The coffee is very tasty and our server was attentive and friendly and kept the coffee cups filled.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Fish fries were good, with everything homemade. Service was quick and friendly. It's a bar with good food. Really liked the creamy crab chowder.