Occidental Jandia Playa(Pajara)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$207
US$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$191
Barcelo.com
  • Beachfront
Occidental Jandia Mar(Pajara)
US$162
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$263
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$225
  • Pool
Palm Garden Apartments(Morro del Jable)
US$154
US$89
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I have just spent another 11 nights at this resort (stayed in the Villas 2 years ago), This time in the 4* Hotel.
I booked last minute with teletext Holidays and thought I was staying in the 3* hotel. I hired a car and got to the wrong Hotel The Stella Canaris but had the friendliest greating from the German lady on reception that I have ever experienced, She sorted out all the paperwork that she could and offered to get us taken to the correct hotel (there are four in this resort complex).
The rooms were very spacious and extremely clean, with a good sized balcony overlooking the pool. The beds are quite hard though.
The food was very repetitive this time and also quite bland. There were some good dishes but not always in good combinations ie;(Beef Casserole, no veg just Chips or Flavoured Rice). (Bacon no sausage etc) in fact Bacon was only on the Breakfast menu on one day out of the eleven that we were there. Lots of eggs for breakfast though (Fried, Boiled, Scrambled, Scrambled with Ham, Scrambled with fish?, Tortilla (Omelette).
The entertainment was the same as two years ago and still not to my taste.
The disco bar just was just a bar with a large TV screen and a music (TV) cahnnel playing on it.
This was my fourth visit to the area and I will go back again, I like the area, the beaches are fantastic and most of the people are pleasent, Anna-Lisa in the Bistro Bar near the entrance is very welcoming and attentive.
Unfortunately there are a lot of non-Spanish (Possibly Morroccan) Shop keepers now, and they are constantly touting for trade, this is very annoying when you are trying to look around the shops.

Room Tip: Check out the Hotel on Google Earth, This will help you to choose a Room / Apartment to suit your needs. Remeber that this area is not to good for people with walking difficulties.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve3421
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We were there for 8 days in the end of august , and for sure would like to recommend it for everyone going to Fuertaventura .
Location :
Jandia - that is the best place to go on fuertaventura , best beaches and vievs , we have rent a car and visit whole Fuertaventura and I can surely say that there is no better place.
If you are in Jandia you can easily rent a car and go to Coffete, which is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH ON WHOLE CANARIES ISLANDS!!! we drove our jeep wrangler to the end of this beautiful beach and took 5 hours sunbath naked as there was nobody around .Be carefful when driving so far as our car stucked in the sand , hopefully there was beach patrol going there and helped us to drive out of that sand.

Apartments:
Apartments are very spacious and comfortable, the only disadvantage are beds , do not take twin beds.

Restaurants :
Do not use this one close to the main pool and reception , much better is the one which is smaller and located close to the gate

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank g1zmoo
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Very nice hotel FOR the price.

All-inclusive food not bad (not special).

We stayed in a Villa which was very good. The animation team were lovely and the shows pretty good..

Location is fantastic.

Clientèle very multi-national for a small island: Spanish (plenty), Germans, Polish, Dutch, French, Irish, Russians and a few English.
Staff are very helpful, setting perfect.

Right beside an amazing beach. The beach is partly nude and otherwise topless and thongs and speedos, hotel is the same without the nudity, so if this bothers you, go to Caleta de Fuste, as it is English. The animation team said part of the appeal of southern Fuerteventura is that it is relaxed but anything goes - in a nice way.

Nice large pool by the Hotel Paradise, quieter pool by the Villas.
Kids pool with full animation team behind the sports fields and the easiest going swimming pool was the one nearest the beach,the African tropical pool, which has a tunnel under the road to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan-ErasmusBrighton
Reviewed 11 August 2011

we have been there in june 2010 and we have stayed in a villa with excelent conditions , clean villa , quite resort , lovely walk time to the beach through the palm tree allee which was relaxing and a good sport exercise.The food was great , big restaurant with excellent service , staff lovely and helpful, resort was beautiful and big and well kept gardens. We had acces to all swimming pools in the complex which was great , not crowded at all , very relaxed athmosphere and quiet and lovely complex. Nice bars and restaurants outside the complex, good shops.The beach was great , the sea fantastic and overall good cleanliness and great holiday, no faults at all. WORTH OF MONEY AND GREAT SERVICESERVICE AND ACCOMODATION ETC.The only downside it was windy which is annoying if on the beach.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vacanta39
Reviewed 4 August 2011

It's taken a while to write this review as to be honest it's a holiday I would like to forget! The villa itself was lovely and clean, but NO AIR CON, which i thought I had paid extra to get. You couldn't leave windows or doors open as the mosquitos were very hungry for blood and i'm suprised I didnt need a blood transfusion by the end as I was bitten so many times as were my family. Also cockroaches were everywhere and would fly into rooms if doors left open.It was like a living hell for me, but thats me personally I am very afraid of cockroaches, the odd one or two i can cope with, but they were everywhere on the paths coming up the drains on the paths. The food was not great bland and often cold. We ate out 3 nights, would definantley recommend the chinese about a 10 min walk up the strip, we went twice as it was so good. The beach was beautiful and had some lovely days down there. It is also full of Germans, think we only heard one other english family the whole week. Dont bother getting a tv remote as all channels are german and spanish, only CNN for us brits! and the tv works with out remote anyway!!! The villas were cleaned most days and very clean. lots of walking involved to get to various bars and resturants, the mini train a godsend at times. So summing it up there are good and and bad things about this holiday, all I know I will not return!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family