FindHotel
Etrip
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Please don’t wasted your money !
I have booked my room and it was including full pansion and on my agreement on buffet drinks are free and limitless but they said me just water is free rest of is extra ! I showed them my agreement but they gave me answers something wrong with your holiday agency please call them and they will help you !
I called agency they tells me we are not creating extra things hotel tells us and we are trading what they gave us !
I had that problem and buffets are to small and very less foods salat buffets to small and mezzes only 2 mezzes and 1 olive oil vegetarian food
To small buffets !
I don’t know I wasn’t worty this time !
I will go next time uludag! Uludag way cheaper then davraz

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2018

very nice,comfortable and double flat rooms,more convenient for families.
delicious foods with wide range of choise from the cuisine.Take care about the weather for skiers looking for snow.
ı suggest for the medium and upper level skiers , the pists can be tough for the beginners.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

What an unbelieveble experience it was.. I had my doubts but I can tell you right now it was defienetly the right choice for a quick skiing vacation. A must see ski resorts up in high mountains of Isparta. First, I wanted to thank you to the friendly, welcoming and caring staff of Sirene. They not only kept the hotel in suberp condition but also provided an excellent service and turned this vacation to a rare experience I will not forget. Second, ski tracks and lifts were always available and and very comfortable. It was not packed,there were almost no lines to wait which both could be very irritating if there were so. Last but not least, the scenic route to the hotel was the cream on top.Early breakfast with the lake view topped this vacation with full of pleasant memories. Do yourself a favor take a vacation and visit Sirene Davraz.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

1. S*ithole hotel that can't provide a tea during lunch and this s*it happens in Turkey where tea is a must have drink

2. Navigation while skiing s*ucks completely. I was lost twice, couldn't find my way. Probably, they were just too lazy to put enough signs

3. If you come with your own skies expect the hotel personnel to treat you like a s*it. They expect you to rent from them for twice the price (60 liras while you can rent for 30 on the way to the hotel) and once you come with your own skies they try to charge you for storage. You end up having to carry all the heavy equipment to the room. No staff loyalty.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel comfort is very nice. Meals are delicious at hotel. We have free tickets for ski stages. Hotel facilities are good. Sauna, turkish bath and swimming pools are nice and clean. Hotel staff are very helpfully! Very beautiful atmosphere and silent place.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple