All reviews would stay here again stayed here for nights morning and evening complimentary bottle triple room star hotel hiring a car single bed a sea view room the hotel staff little extras bars and restaurants perfect location sea front sea turtles lovely hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The humble name of this hotel hides a hidden gem.
I was careful to book the seaview rooms at the front of the hotel which give a
Fantastic view of argostoli harbour.
Rooms fantastic and staff cannot do
Enough for you.
Complimentary wine on arrival and the
Best breakfast selection I have
Experienced on the island.
Cannot fault the place.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 72johnh
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel is in a ver good location in front of the sea. Great service, fantastic staff and marvellous breakfast, with a lot of local Cephalonian products.
The only negative was the mattress and the pillow, which are very old and hard to sleep, but I believe shortly they will replace them. I strongly recommend this hotel to everybody.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a front room with sea view, good air con and not noisy good breakfast.
Plenty of extras like bath caps, robes, slippers. Kettle in room.
Nice terrace outside for coffee or breakfast.
Good place to stay for a few days in Argostoli.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

The hotel is right on the front and private boats moor in front of it . Breakfast is typical greek, cheese meat, yogurt and honey. Don;t expect a full English though it would be extra I didn't try it so can't comment. The staff are very friendly and helpful. On arriving we had a bottle of wine and there are tea and coffee with a kettle, no milk though, (just a comment not a criticism) I always take milk with me. We had a fridge, there were toweling gowns and slippers and shaving razors and the usual soaps and shower gel so you can travel light if staying there. I have walking difficulties and they managed to get me a mobility scooter which are rare on the island.

Room tip: I think most rooms are sea facing.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I stayed for 2 weeks in May 2018 (room 9) with a first floor sea view room and could not have been more delighted. Very Clean and great decor, Room was always cleaned to a high standard, as was the rest of the hotel. Very polite and accommodating Staff in every area of the Hotel. It has to be one of the best hotels we have stayed at and it’s only rated as a 2 star.

A special mention to Irene who was always very friendly and fun at our breakfast time.

Lovely little touches like the free bottle of wine on arrival, then a small personal gift when we left. Thank You to everyone at the hotel.

Room tip: First Floor sea view is great
1  Thank 59sam