2,533 results
All reviews across the road free shuttle train station disneyland paris shopping centre hotel restaurant bathroom light val d'europe around the corner two double beds family room first stop excellent hotel croissants disney parks stayed here for nights would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed a night at Premium Double.
Room is spacious and the parking is very secured. Location is very good if you are to do whole day shopping at the outlet and shopping mall.
Hotel itself is having the renovation on low floors. We stayed upper floor of which was already renovated. The room is spacious with all good amenities. However the towels, bedsheets, pillow covers were a bit dirty. Recommend to check the towel before use.
Front desk service was ok. We had no issue on check in/ check out. The bar/restaurant downstairs looks good but the service was very slow especially in the morning when you ordered only coffee / juice. The toilet at the lobby also not clean.

Overall, not a bad hotel but service and cleanliness need to be improved

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Hôtel l'Élysée Val d'Europe was the absolute best hotel we stayed at in three weeks of traveling all over Europe! The room was recently renovated. There was a ton of space and the amenities were more than we could've asked for - coffee in the room, a large TV, even robes! Other rooms on our floor were being renovated, but they let us know about that in advance and offered free drinks to make up for it. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Disneyland Paris.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful modern hotel in excellent location. The reception is exceptional and check in was easy and swift with very friendly staff. The corridors and lift area are a bit of a let down and in need of modernisation but once in the room I was pleasantly surprised again as it was spacious, clean and very comfortable. It did feel like it lacked security, in comparison to other hotels in and around Paris however. We ate outside the restaurant and we're all very pleased with our food and it was quite reasonably priced. Would definitely stay again, only 5 min drive to Disney!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here as a base for visiting Disneyland Paris. I arrived on the magic shuttle, which drops you off at a bus station a 2 minute walk from the hotel. I arrived and the staff were very friendly and spoke perfect English to me. Check in was very straight forward and they gave me advice on how to get to Disney. They gave me directions to my room and also gave me a drink ticket as they were renovating the second floor whilst I was there. My room was on the first floor and it was very well presented and the beds were comfortable. The hotel offers a regular free shuttle service to Disneyland Paris, which gets you there in about 10 minutes. The hotel is right across from a huge shopping centre: val d'europe which has a bit of everything.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mitsie65
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We loved it so much we have just booked to return in October.
A great location if you want to be outside the parks and looking to escape the Disney madness for a while.
Rooms are of a good standard and I was delighted with the air conditioning, it's so quiet.
The staff in the hotel where very friendly and the bar staff in particular where great with our children and even made them "cocktails"
We didn't get breakfast in the hotel. We did eat our evening meal in the hotel and it was very nice.Note the English translation of the menu is not idea and some dishes are much better than described e.g. The coffee and mini deserts.
There are a few restaurants and coffee shops nearby all of which are better quality and better value than what you find close to the parks.
There is a free bus to take you to the Disney.We took this a few times it was regular and we got on every time without any problem. However at peak times and at closing time I can imagine this would be very very busy.
We drove and there is an underground hotel car park.
Special mention to the disco toilets, everywhere should have disco toilets.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family