“Very nice Portuguese resaurant”
Review of A Pastorinha

A Pastorinha
Reserve with
A Pastorinha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Carcavelos
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Pastorinha restaurant , in Carcavelos Beach, has been a reference since 1976, with very comfortable and attractive facilities. With a panoramic and renovated space, the view over the immense sea, makes any meal a special meal. The view, the hospitality, the decoration, the professional service, invite you to a meal on the terrace. The cuisine is based on fish and seafood, with a simple preparation that make it stand out the freshness and the natural flavor. The wine list and the liquor store in Pastorinha's restaurant make it difficult to choose which wine to accompany the meal. In addition to the main courses, traditional Portuguese foods wins customers.
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had a really nice dinner in this restaurant. The personnel were skilled and polite, the food was nice. The scenery form the restaurant is outstanding.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This restaurant is big, so at the begining we didnt expect much. The food turned out to be very good, especially the rice with seafood. For someone who is not a rice fan, I over ate this dish.
On another note, the service is spectacular! I like the fact that they employ men who are about 60 years old. These men look very proud doing what they do, and they treat us with a great care! When one of them saw me tucking my napkin inside my shirt collar as I was wearing a white shirt and I obviously wanted to avoid the tomato sauce landing on it, he brought me an adult bib and put it around my neck. That deed was really touching and I give the highest score for customer service in this restaurant!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Came here to get a light bite to eat and hide a little in the shade. The view and the sound of the ocean give you the extra zen moment whilst eating your food. We chose some light lunches, which where so so, this may be as we arrived around 16:00 and the cook may have been on his break.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The main course was good, the staff nice.
But, yes there’s a but...still one of those restaurants that thinks clients = stupids, the prices for the couvert were beyond expensive, it was abusive to the point we felt taken advantage off. No worries, won’t see my face again nor anyone visiting us from abroad!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice restaurant by the beach. The food is very good and service of high standard. You must go for the fresh fish and seafood.