Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
PricelineUS$118
Expedia.comUS$119
Trip.comUS$148
All reviews continental breakfast bus service early morning dougie airport inverness host
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019

Perfect location, very close to Inverness airport and ideal for early morning flights. Great breakfast and and pleasant and helpful hosts. I've used Inchrye Bed and Breakfast three times and have never been disappointed

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2019

Thank you for your kind review, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 May 2019

we stayed here after completing the North Coast 500, comfy large rooms nice and quiet and a good breakfast. Nice small village location would definitely stay again....The owners were really friendly nice secure parking for our bikes.. spot on

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Inchrye we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us..

Reviewed 27 March 2019

At very short notice my company book two rooms. I for one had an excellent nights sleep in a very comfortable warm bed, the ensuite shower room was of a very high standard. Excellent view across the Moray Firth from the bedroom window. We did not have breakfast as had to travel very early, but was available.

Room tip: Excellent views in a nice quiet location just off A96, very easy to drive too.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will hopefully see you again in the future .

Reviewed 14 March 2019

I have only the highest praise possible for this establishment and its owners ….. I fell ill enroute and was hospitalised .......The owner Jess went beyond the "norm" in upgrading my room ……..washing and drying my soiled clothing …….and running me to the airport …….As regards the property …….The rooms are furnished to a 5 star standard …….The shower is one of the best I have experienced in my travels and the breakfast is first class indeed …….. This is a place (and the owners) I would recommend to all and sundry as being one of the very best for the reasons already given AND it is spotlessly clean ……..a very inviting and exceptional accommodation beyond compare !

Room tip: Everything is 1st class ……..
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We were very pleased to hear that you made it home safe and sound and that you are on the mend. Will certainly look forward to perhaps a return visit. It was very interesting talking to you and look forward to the chance to hear more of your adventures.

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

I travel all over Scotland as a tour guide, I stay in a lot of B&Bs all over Scotland.
Any time I am in the Inverness area, I never stay anywhere else but Inchrye, Jess and Doug are the best hosts you could ever wish for, the house is spotlesly clean, and the breakfast is amazing, especially when Jess is cooking, I have stayed in numerous B&Bs all over Invernes before I found this little Gem, now I would not stay anywhere else when visiting.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy staying with us. You gave us both such a laugh with your comments about breakfast and we look forward to your return booking in May .