See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

4 nights in Oct for work. The place is a bit dated. Service was fine. Inner rooms dont have windows!! Worth considering. Bed bathroom etc all good. Was bit noisey at times especially Saturday night as there was an event/do going on. Breakfast was a bit of a nothing various options but all a bit cool and bland. Coffee house and shop on ground floor. Wifi good. There was a computer in room but didnt use it. Small fridge. But main thing is no window to the outside world rooms on the inner sides of building.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed there for 2 nights. The staff was great helped me with my luggage even though I did not have a reservation. They gave me a room with a nice huge accessible restroom. There was an issue with a TV so they ended up moving me to another room but the bathroom had issues with the glass door...just a bad design. Overall I enjoyed staying here. The location is great with markets around the corner and not too far away.

Room tip: Ask for an accessible restroom...they are huge.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Up until recently this was the only business-quality hotel in the Gojan-Jungang part of Ansan since the Mirama closed. The staff try to be helpful, but no English spoken. Rooms and hallways are dark, Breakfast was unexciting with zero variety. Based on the breakfast crowd, businessmen do stay here, but I think the second floor is a love hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side face the wall of the building next door.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2015

If you are a business traveler, this hotel is not for you. If you are a traveler here for pleasure and want a true Korean experience and be able to shop, eat and drink in a Korean style then this hotel is for you. I was here for a business trip and switched hotels after 1 day stay. The bed is rock solid which is what most Koreans prefer. It also lacks other amenities that most business travelers prefer – no ironing board, washcloths in the rooms and the towels are a bit tattered, no gym or pool. My sheets were dirty, like someone dropped them on the floor and ran over them with a cart and my pillow definitely was not changed as I could smell the previous person’s hair product on the pillows and it didn’t smell like the sheets or comforter. Breakfast was sparse – Starbucks is only 1 block away, thank goodness. On the flip side, this is the place to be if you want good shopping. I went back to shop at the boutiques as I found really stylish clothes for a fraction of what I pay in the USA. Shoes are more expensive and the department stores are more expensive as well. Lots of restaurants in the area of all styles of food.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015

We booked 3 nights but left 2. The walls are paper thin so you can hear literally everything, the TVs are mounted on the walls so you're treated to the buzzing sound of the neighbors tv all night, you can hear people's conversations like they are in your room, I even heard someone opening a can. The maids are really loud and inconsiderate. The staff are moody and unhelpful. We had to move rooms because of the noise the first night. The second night was even worse. We got 3 hours sleep. There is no manners from staff or othee guests. The breakfast was an absolute joke. I didn't even dare eat what they were offering. The dining place is dirty. There are not many alternatives in Ansan but this place is really really bad.

Date of stay: August 2015