US$225
AC Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$211
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$210
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$270
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$565
Harborside Hotel(Oxon Hill)
US$169
US$142
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Comfort Inn(Oxon Hill)
US$146
ComfortInn
US$199
US$186
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from these sites
5,103 results
All reviewsatrium viewlight showpotomac rivernational pastimebeautiful hotelhuge hotelold town alexandriawater taxiferris wheelold hickory steakhouseattended a conferencegaylord national resortdc areaice exhibitfountain showrestaurants and shopsself parking
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is my second time attending a convention there. Nice, clean, expensive. Close proximity to Old Town Alexandria, downtown DC or crystal city etc. Nice place-good staff. You get what you pay for here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed at the Gaylord in June for business and pleasure. Overall, very good place to stay for conferences and easy access to go sight see. It is right on the Potomac so you can take a water taxi to several key locations up an down the river. There is a new drop off location for the National Mall (wasn't an option several years ago when I stayed here).

Room Tip: I would only book a room that overlooks the atrium because of the view and the balcony. Other rooms can have a terrible view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is an hotel focussing on large conferences and events such as weddings. It is beautifully located and a very nice looking hotel claiming to be a resort with huge open atrium looking like a village. However, service levels are terrible. The ordinary check-in line was an hour long. As a Marriott loyalty member I was in that line. It had one check-in agent. When 30 minutes later I reached the desk agent, she was rude, asked my name, could not find it, asked my organization and could not find it and asked if I checked in online which I did. She then yelled I should have told her. The online check-in is worthless, very different to Hilton and SPG online check-ins and requires same front desk ordinary check-in. I asked to speak to a manager. Finally spoke to a front desk supervisor. He assured me a manager would call me. In all my five days stay, no manager even bothered to phone. We phoned one morning to get coffee pods delivered as there were none. We phoned three times, even spoke to guest services and no pods ever arrived. This hotel's service is the worst of any Marriott or any high end and five star hotels, even two star hotels I have ever stayed in. I will never stay here again and am glad our very large organization will move our over two thousand attendee conference to another DC venue next year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AntonHayward
cherylnel e, Manager at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello AntonHayward,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. On behalf of the Gaylord National, please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. It certainly was not our intention to make you feel anything other than a valued Marriott Rewards Member. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott Hotels and Resorts and are very disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Your remarks have been shared with our Executive leadership team for review. Thank you for being our guest.

Best Regards,

Cherylnel E
Guest Experience Specialist
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed at the Gaylord for five days for a conference. The hotel and meeting facilities were very nice. Comfortable beds and large rooms. Great restaurants and shopping right outside the hotel at National Harbor. $20 uber ride from the Gaylord to the DC National Mall or you can take the bus/metro.

Room Tip: We had an atrium view room and there was nightly laser show viewable from balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The aesthetics were beautiful. The Bluetooth technology was convenient. The hotel was clean and there were an abundance of activities. The hotel staff were pleasant and accommodating, especially Shannon at the front desk.

The room was a bit small for the price. The refrigerator did not keep my items cold even after hours of refrigeration. This was also true for one of my travel companions a few rooms down. Overall, it was a great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends