2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$328
View deal
Booking.comUS$328
Hotels.comUS$328
TravelocityUS$328
PricelineUS$326
Agoda.comUS$328
Trip.comUS$365
All reviews bar harbour front desk ferris wheel floor to ceiling windows mgm casino great view of the harbor breakfast was included nice amenities great hotel hotel guests great stay water view home away from home enjoyed my stay nice room the entire staff hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2022

I booked 40 rooms for my colleagues to attend a conference at the National Harbor and worked with Susan Tanada at Hyatt Place. She was meticulous and attentive to all of our ever-changing needs and requirements. The hotel was clean, friendly and convenient. Our group has nothing but positive remarks and we will be back again next year.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Susan Tanada, Sales at Hyatt Place National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2022

Justine,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hyatt Place National Harbor to host your group the second time around. It is with great pleasure to have met you and your colleagues. We are looking forward to having you again next year at the Hyatt Place National Harbor.

All the best!

Reviewed 11 May 2022

The staff was wonderful. The walls was thin. I could clearly hear someone urinating next door and the next morning could hear them letting their window shade up.Wifi & TV out 1st day due ti the rain and them choosing satellite, so if there is any typeof changein the weather you may not have a workingtv or wifi. Only complaints, the room as well as the hotel was very clean and smelled it. Every one I came in contact with was very nice and accommodating. Great location. The good definitely put weighed the bad and I would stay again

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Susan Tanada, Sales at Hyatt Place National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Natalie P

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Hyatt Place National Harbor. We apologize for the inconvenience on the noise level and wifi issues. We are currently improving our WIFI Service. Looking forward to having you back at the Hyatt Place National Harbor in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

Hyatt Place is super clean, staff very helpful. Restaurant/Bar served excellent food at much more reasonable pricing than most other similar facilities in immediate area. Located across the street from Zen yoga studio.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Susan Tanada, Sales at Hyatt Place National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

marybl4693IM

Thank you for your great review. I noticed that you had ranked as "POOR" Dis-satisfactory. Hope that this was a typo. We strive to deliver to our guest great customer service at the Hyatt Place National Harbor. If you rplacs bring you back to the Harbor, please think of the Hyatt Place National Harbor.

Reviewed 7 May 2022

I enjoy Hyatt Place properties generally for the sitting area, walk in showers and workspace. So when I had the option of staying here for a conference at the nearby mega hotel and conference center, I chose Hyatt Place, and I'm glad I did. Perfect location for the conference, but close to a lot of shops and restaurants and right on the water. Superior food in the Bar Harbor and a good happy hour. Great morning walks, free hot breakfast, and a warm and welcoming staff. An exceptional hotel stay, it really felt like home away from home. Well done!

DeanneMarieLV

Thank you for your great review during your stay at the Hyatt Place National Harbor. We are glad that you had a fabulous stay. Hoping to see you back at the Hyatt Place National Harbor when your plans bring you to the Harbor.

Be safe,

Reviewed 7 May 2022

I love Hyatt hotels and this one is no exception. This is my first time at this hotel and I will definitely come back. The Hyatt Place was modern and clean with great staff. Plus, the views of the National Harbor and Potomac river are terrific.

Be safe,