“Nice time at the bar”

Old Hickory Steakhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Hickory Steakhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I enjoyed cocktails and a steak at the bar. The service was friendly, courteous and prompt. The food is pricey, but I was starving due to lack of decent food options at the Gaylord National Harbor. I would go back to that restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Old Hickory Steakhouse Restaurant

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The restaurant is YUUUGE! Our reservation was at 8:30pm on a Sunday evening, so understandably the restaurant was only about 20% full. However, we had to wait 15 minutes to be seated, and then literally had to wait an hour and 15 minutes for our entrees to be served. Apparently they have a union issue and are extremely short staffed. But still!! I felt bad for our waiter who was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. This place is not cheap, so I am shocked they don't fix the horrendous service clusterf---k. If based just on service, they'd get 1 star.

Despite the service issues, the food is actually really delicious. The NY strip and the salmon are amazing.

If you have about 3 hours for dinner and are at the Gaylord, I'd recommend. If waiting around in a deserted restaurant for your dinner at 10pm isn't your jam, go elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We went as a large group for drinks, appetizers, dinner, and dessert. Everyone was happy with the food and service was very good. Only issue was too many choices - lots of different cheeses for the appetizer, numerous entrees and desserts, etc.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Hi End Steak House. It was good, not memorable. Prices were a bit high for the quality. Service is good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I went to this in Orlando's Gaylord which I found much tastier.
The steak was fine but not worth the price whereas in Orlando I might rate that one of the best ever. The place is very elegant and well decorated. Service I would give A-. Just way way too pricey.