“Pretty good, but not world class”

Old Hickory Steakhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Hickory Steakhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Hi End Steak House. It was good, not memorable. Prices were a bit high for the quality. Service is good.

There are newer reviews for Old Hickory Steakhouse Restaurant

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I went to this in Orlando's Gaylord which I found much tastier.
The steak was fine but not worth the price whereas in Orlando I might rate that one of the best ever. The place is very elegant and well decorated. Service I would give A-. Just way way too pricey.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this restaurant. I ate at the bar and I have to say the service was terrible. I asked for a particular bourbon which the bartender checked to see if available. He told me that they did not have any and then proceeded to totally ignore me and started flirting with the female bartender...never checking back to see if I would like something else. The bartender then proceeded to devote 100% of his attention to three female "friends" while totally ignoring the other customers. A second bartender was just as bad as she spent more time chatting with the other bartender than taking care of customers. The female bartender was also very rude to the waiters. As far as the food, I ordered a steak medium rare and it came back closer to medium. For the price I would expect a close to perfect steak. Maybe the restaurant area is better but my only experience was at the bar and I would not recommend.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Beautiful view overlooking the harbor and the restaurant itself is lovely; much "lighter" than a traditional steakhouse. Standard steakhouse menu but not only slightly boring but also just average. I didn't eat one thing and think...wow, that was great. The wine list was expansive but my companion had a steak while I had the sole, we shared a less than average romaine salad and mashed potatoes and spinach. The cheese assortment was the best part of the meal. Next time (if there is a next time), I will order cheese and wine and be done with it.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My mother totally enjoyed the waiter who explained all the varieties of options and especially the Frommage maitre'd and the cheese selections we made with her help. The lamb was amazing and all in all my mom said is was one of the best meals she has had in many years. Would recommend it to anyone.