Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$211
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$364/night.

The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$176
US$165
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$196
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$306
Harborside Hotel(Oxon Hill)
US$191
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Comfort Inn(Oxon Hill)
US$168
US$109
Priceline
US$194
US$146
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$86
US$81
All reviewsdirectly across the streetfull kitchenfront deskparking garageattending a conferenceconvention centerfree breakfastroom keyone bedroom suitewithin walking distancemgm casinosmall kitchenrestaurants and shopsper dayan upgradeferris wheelhot breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I came to Maryland to help celebrate my sister in laws college graduation. We all stayed at the Residence Inn National Harbor location. The location was perfect. Plenty of restaurants and shops! The hotel was very nice, clean, and had very friendly staff. Their breakfast was also great!!! Will definitely stay here again!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vickie B
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The location is great as it is very close to the harbor, reaturants and shops. There is a parking garage across the street that is $20 bucks a day. The room was pretty nice and the kitchenette was very convinient. The staff at reception was very helpful too.

The breakfast was so so - not much fresh food to choose from. It’s free so you get what you pay for I guess!

They charged me $4.95 per day for internet even though it said it was free when I logged on. I called them after I checked out but they refused to refund it. It was a bummer since I was told that it was free. It’s not just about the money but I felt it was deceptive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelpro1918
RINationalHarbor, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn by Marriott National Harbor Washington, DC Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello travelpro1918!

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your experience here at our property. We love hearing successful stories from our guest as well as hearing about what we can do to improve or guests experience. I do apologize that our staff didn't fully explain that we do in fact have free complimentary Wi-Fi for our guests to use. We also have a High Speed option which $4.95 per day. I will make sure that in the future they will explain all the options.

Again, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to let us know!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the Military Spouse of the year conference and it really was pretty great! All of the staff are super amazing and Steve is downright awesome! They don’t have an airport shuttle which is a disappointing and the only negative I can really speak of, but they do have a guy there that will provide transportation services for you at a great rate when comparing with Lyft and Uber. His name is Jerry and the hotel can get you in contact with him. I stayed in a one bed suite that had a full kitchen, king size bed, spacious closet and a pull out couch. This hotel is directly across the street from the Gaylord Conference Center and within walking distance to all of the great shops and restaurants the harbor has to offer. The outlet mall and MGM casino are a quick 5 min car ride! Breakfast is great each morning and they have a laundry facility on site. Thumbs up all around!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tvmtg
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here while in town for work. It’s conveniently located and easy to access. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are very clean. It’s got a decent fitness center. The breakfast is your standard Residence Inn breakfast, but it was good and always well-stocked. I’d stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ertofu
Reviewed 26 February 2018

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay at this Marriott this past weekend. As Marriott owners for twenty years, we love the Marriott properties. This one was no exception and was up to Marriott standards. There were, however, several issues. One is that we were surprised that there was no in-room safe. My wife had to use our locked suitcase. The other issue is parking. As there is no parking that is part of the Marriott property, guests are required to use a public parking facility behind the property. Supposedly all I was required to do was use my room key which worked just fine going in. Coming out at the end of our stay, I used my card repeatedly and it was not accepted by the machine. There was a line of cars behind me and drivers were starting to become upset. I finally had to call the attendant who told me that I had to put my parking ticket in first and then the room card at which point the gate lifted. There were no discernible instructions to do so and guests should be apprised of this procedure.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple