Lowest prices for your stay
US$190
View deal
Hotels.com
US$190
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$190
Westin.comUS$190
travelup.comUS$246
All reviews ferris wheel sauciety restaurant water view valet parking lobby bar front desk staff valet service late check gaylord dc garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Westin Hotel at the National Harbor. We had a king suite with a wonderful view of the river and Ferris wheel. The room was clean and well-appointed. The room service food was good and fast. The Sauciety Burger is still as delicious as I remember it. We arrived early and they let us check in early because the room was ready. The hotel was completely full and I expected poor service. However, everyone we encountered was friendly and prompt with requests. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping and I’m so glad we chose to stay here! I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra274
Reviewed 13 August 2021

The jewel in this crown is the front desk staff. Denorah is an absolute gem. She was the sweetest and so accommodating. The views are incredible. Amenities are great. We can't wait to go back again!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Joe Nittolo, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear theshakurs,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay, and that Denorah took great care of you! We will be sure to pass on the kudos for a job well done! We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 July 2021

Stayed here for a summit and really enjoyed the visit. Hotel was in superb condition. Lobby and entrances were spotless. Check in was a breeze and quick. Room was clean, spacious and confortable. The harbor view was outstanding as well. I had a drink at the bar on two days and the bartender was really friendly and also remembered wheat I ordered from the evening prior. Pretty good since the hotel appeared to have lots of customers. Workout facility had lots of options with great equipment and was spotless as well. What made this trip was how hard the front desk worked to help me with some luggage. I had meetings in DC on my flight day and wanted to store them at a sister property closer to DCA. Nikki took the reigns and made it happen. It's a really nice touch to help my trip run smooth. Like I said, the crew here is top service. Can't wait to stay here on a non-business trip.

Room tip: Harbor view is a must
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joe Nittolo, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Dear normc492,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful trip to National Harbor. We will be sure to recognize Nikki for her efforts to get you taken care of with the Westin touch! We appreciate your patronage and can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

I've stayed at westin's all over the world and I am very familiar with their service standards. The westin national harboyr falls well below and then some. In a nutshell, pay premium and expect motel standards. Let me start, I requested a rollaway bed for my 3 year old when I booked and followed up with a call the day before arrival. When we got there was no rollaway and I was told 'oh we just have to check if we have anything available on the day, there's nothing like pre request.' After much argument finally got a bed for an exhausted 3 year old. Get to the room and there's no cold water in the shower. Just blistering hot water. The air-conditioning didn't work. Room service is negligible. In a nutshell, save your money and avoid this place like the plague. You'd be better off in a 2 star motel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Explprer83126,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience. We strive to ensure each guest is well taken care of, and apologize for failing you. We will be sure to review this with our team to ensure this experience is not repeated. We do appreciate your patronage, and hope we can welcome you back again for a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the Westin July 4 weekend. Almost got a ticket unloading my bags in front of the hotel. There is no where to park, no employees to help with luggage, no luggage cart available. The employees at the front desk were not very forthcoming with information.
The room seemed cleaned, although very sparse with towels.
Went to hotel restaurant in the morning for coffee. I was greeted by employee talking on cell phone the whole time. The coffee was like mud. They only had packaged creamer, no milk to be found.
At $319 a night, my money would definitely have been spent elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Global774473

Dear Global774473,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that we let you down from what you should expect from our hotel. We have addressed these concerns with our team, and assure you that this experience will not be repeated in the future. We truly appreciate your patronage, and hope we can welcome you back again soon.