Lowest prices for your stay
US$190
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$190
Trip.com
US$188
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Hotels.comUS$190
Westin.comUS$190
travelup.comUS$246
All reviews ferris wheel sauciety restaurant water view valet parking lobby bar front desk staff valet service late check gaylord dc garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

The jewel in this crown is the front desk staff. Denorah is an absolute gem. She was the sweetest and so accommodating. The views are incredible. Amenities are great. We can't wait to go back again!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Joe Nittolo, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear theshakurs,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay, and that Denorah took great care of you! We will be sure to pass on the kudos for a job well done! We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 July 2021

Stayed here for a summit and really enjoyed the visit. Hotel was in superb condition. Lobby and entrances were spotless. Check in was a breeze and quick. Room was clean, spacious and confortable. The harbor view was outstanding as well. I had a drink at the bar on two days and the bartender was really friendly and also remembered wheat I ordered from the evening prior. Pretty good since the hotel appeared to have lots of customers. Workout facility had lots of options with great equipment and was spotless as well. What made this trip was how hard the front desk worked to help me with some luggage. I had meetings in DC on my flight day and wanted to store them at a sister property closer to DCA. Nikki took the reigns and made it happen. It's a really nice touch to help my trip run smooth. Like I said, the crew here is top service. Can't wait to stay here on a non-business trip.

Room tip: Harbor view is a must
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joe Nittolo, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Dear normc492,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful trip to National Harbor. We will be sure to recognize Nikki for her efforts to get you taken care of with the Westin touch! We appreciate your patronage and can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

I've stayed at westin's all over the world and I am very familiar with their service standards. The westin national harboyr falls well below and then some. In a nutshell, pay premium and expect motel standards. Let me start, I requested a rollaway bed for my 3 year old when I booked and followed up with a call the day before arrival. When we got there was no rollaway and I was told 'oh we just have to check if we have anything available on the day, there's nothing like pre request.' After much argument finally got a bed for an exhausted 3 year old. Get to the room and there's no cold water in the shower. Just blistering hot water. The air-conditioning didn't work. Room service is negligible. In a nutshell, save your money and avoid this place like the plague. You'd be better off in a 2 star motel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Explprer83126,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience. We strive to ensure each guest is well taken care of, and apologize for failing you. We will be sure to review this with our team to ensure this experience is not repeated. We do appreciate your patronage, and hope we can welcome you back again for a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the Westin July 4 weekend. Almost got a ticket unloading my bags in front of the hotel. There is no where to park, no employees to help with luggage, no luggage cart available. The employees at the front desk were not very forthcoming with information.
The room seemed cleaned, although very sparse with towels.
Went to hotel restaurant in the morning for coffee. I was greeted by employee talking on cell phone the whole time. The coffee was like mud. They only had packaged creamer, no milk to be found.
At $319 a night, my money would definitely have been spent elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Global774473

Dear Global774473,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that we let you down from what you should expect from our hotel. We have addressed these concerns with our team, and assure you that this experience will not be repeated in the future. We truly appreciate your patronage, and hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Prior to checking in, we called and spoke with "Jean" who confirmed a suite (pre-assigned because of an early arrival) upgrade for the nights of May 7th & 8th. On the morning of May 6th, I called to confirm that a suite was assigned, but to my surprise, the suite was removed, and we were placed in our original room with 2 twin beds.

It took just about a day to get in touch with a manager, and when I spoke with "Joe", he was not only curt and dismissive, but also almost called me a liar after I explained that "Jean" had confirmed that she'd in fact blocked a suite, but he stated, "I've the utmost confidence in Jean, and she wouldn't have said that." When asked if he was calling me a liar, he curtly said, "no."

We ended up calling customer care, and they confirmed that a suite was originally blocked, but was unblocked by someone at the property. As a Titanium Elite member, this was unacceptable to me, as was "Joe's" attitude.

In a word, the room was filthy when we arrived - see photos. The staff was very nice and eager to help, but could only do so much - the property is in bad need of repairs and renovation. It is not Westin standard, at least not "old Westin."

Cleanliness was an issue throughout the hotel once you left the lobby area. Something out of their control, weed-heads made for a very uncomfortable night, even though they moved us to a cleaner room - the hallway where we checked into at 507, and then 607 wreaked of marijuana - we left the next day, however still haven't received my refund.

The National Harbor itself has seen a steady decline in quality of visit score in my book...nearby Oxon Hill does not help as the place has become low-budget, ratchet, and ghetto as hell! Loud music, folks using profanity everywhere, openly smoking weed, ladies dressed like they're about to get on a stripper pole, and men who can't keep they pants up around their waist...all around not a good place to visit, especially with family and little ones.

We will not only not revisit the Westin at National Harbor, but will likely not return at all.

Room tip: Views of the Potomac are nice, but rooms are trash.
Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank saints4life1985

Dear saints4life1985,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that our team was able to address these concerns directly with you. We appreciate your patronage.