1,163 results
All reviews the gaylord convention center parking garage directly across the street restaurants and shops free breakfast within walking distance front desk staff oxon hill business trip room key hot breakfast great place to stay per day convenient location indoor pool conference myra
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Dated hotel with poor choice of services and quality of rooms. Mediocre breakfast with standard fare and choices. Bathrooms are very clean, and the carpets and the upholstery can benefit from an upgrade or cleanup

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ted F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor/Alexandria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi Pmjworld,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking forward to the opportunity to be of service in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Very good accommodations, the Staff at the front desk were very helpful and accommodating. Very good complimentary hot breakfast,very good selection of current CD's to rent. Good and spacious parking garage, $20.00 per day, safe and patrolled with roving securiry.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ted F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor/Alexandria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

George P,

Thank you for visiting the Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor. I am very pleased to see that you really enjoyed your stay and that our team exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to be of service in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This by far is the best hotel that I have stayed at in the DMV. The management (Ted, Caity, & Stephanie) and staff are always very accommodating, courteous, and professional. A guest in their hotel is like a guest in their home. The always deliver A+ service and make you feel at home whenever you leave and return to the hotel. The commute time from the location to shopping, restaurants, and downtown is ideal for the once in a while traveler or the constant business traveler. Plain and simple, you will not get this level of service in other hotels. Dr. David Kappel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi David K,

Thank you for visiting the Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor. I am very pleased to see that we exceeded your expecations We are looking forward to be of service in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed at this Hotel 2 weeks ago when we travelled for the Memorial Day Weekend (Rolling Thunder Ride), the Hotel offers a great location in National Habor, across Gaylord Convention Center. With lots of dining opportunities in a walking distance this Hotel is really nice!

What I think they should do is improve their customer service, the 1st night we understand that if we placed a "Do not disturb sign", they won't clean our room, but the 2nd and 3rd night this "DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE"...

The rooms need a "soft renovation" due they offer outdated furniture and the matress was pretty bad for a Hampton!

The lobby was great and the breakfast was pretty decent! Perhaps the 1st day was not that good but the rest of the stay they served other items that made is enjoyable!

In overall a pretty decent Hampton!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ted F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor/Alexandria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi Conejo,

Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking forward to the opportunity to be of service in the future .

Ted Fleurinond

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This place is very nice and the location is EXCELLENT - but the staff are AWESOME!!

From making my reservation, to welcoming me in and out, the front desk staff - while VERY busy- ALWAYS welcomed me with a smile and were a wealth of hospitality and information!

Kimberly at the front desk was great at making sure my reservation was correct - when I was having a bit of trouble with the Hilton Honors website - and I was so happy to see her at the desk when I arrived several days later! ( I remembered her voice because she was so kind and helpful and it made quite an impression this day and age!) AND I loved seeing her smiling face and kind welcome each time I went through!

Justin (I believe that was his name) saw me struggling a bit with my bags as I entered through the back entrance and he immediately stepped into help me onto the elevator and into my room!

My room was quite large and clean! My son was staying at the Gaylord Resort - just across the street - he liked my room better than his!!

The breakfast was good and servers/staff friendly! I will definitely return to this area and when I do - this will be my hotel of choice!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hi TjJ,

Thank you for visiting the Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor. I am very happy to see that our team exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to your next visit.