When we were looking for a holiday we were quite specific about what we wanted - Complete rest and relaxation at an intimate and personal resort located on a quiet and non-commercialized white sandy beach. This is exactly what we got! Next Paradise is an extremely intimate and personalized owner-run boutique hotel on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach. It is immaculate and stylish with a cosy atmosphere, and friendly staff who really go out of their way to please. Stuart (owner) was incredibly helpful when we were booking and went out of his way to ensure that all of our expectations and requirements were met. On arrival we were met by the bubbly Daniella who is extremely efficient, accommodating and friendly. She made sure we were well taken care of throughout our stay.
The great thing about being at such an intimate resort was that we could put in personal food requests with the chef, who was also very accommodating. We personally did not go for the all-inclusive package as we did not want to be restricted with food - however there are no restaurant options in the area - unless you want to try the restaurants at other nearby hotels, which we did. The main clientele appeared to be Italian/Slovenian/European, we are South Africans, and although all of the guests seemed to really enjoy the food, it was not really to our taste as we found it quite bland. However, I do suspect that this was more of a cultural thing, as when we gave the chef instructions on what we wanted, they were very willing and happy to accommodate. Dinners are a great time to mingle and meet the other guests as well as enjoy some local entertainment - although we actually preferred to have dinner on our terrace most evenings.
If you are looking for PURE relaxation then Next Paradise is the place to go. For those who are interested in some adventure and exploring they have a range of personalized tours that you can choose from to break away from all the relaxation :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani, Tanzania