“Wednesday happy hour! ”

W L Goodfellows & Co
Reserve with OpenTable
W L Goodfellows & Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Galloway
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our extensive menu features Gourmet Burgers, Creative Sandwiches and Cool, Crisp Salads on the lunch side.For the hungry dinner appetite our specialties include Sweet Thai Chili Glazed Mahimahi, Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Shrimp & Asparagus Summer Style, Lasagne, Chicken Pot Pie, Roasted Herbed Chicken, Sizzling Fajitas, Fresh Cut Steaks, B.B.Q. Baby Back Ribs, Italian and Stir Frys and Our Famous Original French Fried Lobster Tails. Have a warm “Apple Crisp” for dessert. A solid craft beer menu featuring over 80 bottles and pouring 12 rotating Craft Beers. Half Price Happy Hours from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 Monday thru Fridays includes house drinks, domestic and imported bottled beers and most appetizers. Coffee drinks and cappuccinos. Sunday Brunch from 11:00 a.m. Children’s Menu. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Wednesday happy hour is great! Any happy hour is great actually, but the food here is delicious. Their spinach artichoke dip is my fav, my husband likes the mozzarella sticks, and my daughter (well all of us really) love the chicken tenders! They have a really good honey mustard too. A bar side and a restaurant booth side. Nice atmosphere, great for just me and the husband or to bring the whole family.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Half price wings on Wednesdays and that's pretty much what they're worth. Korean BBQ wings were meh and the dry rub were decent but so breaded and overcooked. The Korean were overcooked too. Six bucks for 10 wings, you get what you pay for. The service was bad. Two waitresses covering LITERALLY two tables each and my waitress basically never came to check if I needed anything (like a refill), or she waited at least 15 minutes to do so. You had TWO tables, what else did you have to do? Don't need to go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Wanted to try a different place while in Atlantic City. Passed by this place quite a few times and decided yesterday to try it. The food was very good, the waitress very friendly but the service was slow. She really did seem very attentive but not sure if the kitchen staff was keeping up with the orders. The place wasn't too busy, except for one larger party maybe of 10 or 15 people, but it just seemed like a long time to get our food.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Nice local place - even though they had open tables we had to wait for a table- i don't think they are staffed for a full occupancy for dinner- maybe 50% - but once seated food was always good and beers are cold - nice atmosphere and right near our hotel - oh and yes great prices! and the Bar is always busy !

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My wife and I chose "Goodfellows" for our evening meal. We were seated promptly and our server was courteous and friendly. My wife had the twin Deep Fried Lobster Tails and I had the NY Strip steak. My wife said the lobster tails were very good. The steak was good, but I have yet to understand so many chefs are unable to cook a steak rare. I ordered my steak rare and put great emphasis on the term RARE. The steak I received may have been rare to them, but the term would actually be medium rare. We did enjoy the meal and the surroundings were comfortable. I do believe they are a little overpriced. All in all I would still give them a thumbs up.