See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016

We were flying out early and didn't want a long drive added to the early day, so we booked a night at this low cost option near the airport. The price was good, although the cost of taxes doubled the cost of the stay. The room was acceptable for this type of trip. No frills, but clean and quiet. We would do it again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James R
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Room was clean and in a great location for my needs -- beds are a little hard but the pillows were soft. Staff friendly and accommodating. $25 uber ride to the casinos.
Served my purpose well. I would book again if I needed a cheap room for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2016

From the pics on Hotwire where I booked & the reviews there (not bad), I thought...all I want is a night near ACY (airport) for a 6am flight! Yes, the outside looks great, fresh & clean...front desk is where you feel of things may not be all that great...rooms where OK, clean but the beds were hard as a rock, bath was clean but sparse an needs...I just can't see ever staying there more than a night unless you're desperate.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

The minute we walked in we could smell the cigarette smoke in our non-smoking room. The mattresses were like rocks, Fred Flintstone had it better than we did. The exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work. Went down in the morning to get the complimentary breakfast only to find that there is not enough room for my family and the other families to sit and eat at the single eight seater table. We also couldn't take the food out of the dine in area either, so you kind of just had to stand and eat whatever you grabbed, if anything. The time the breakfast ended was 10:00, which is definitely not late enough, especially if you somehow sleep in. Manager sucked. Tried to leave early due to Hurricane Hermine cancelling out concert on the beach in AC. Told me to reach out to hotels.com because I booked through them and they approved me for a one night stay but then the manager from Crystal said it wasn't approved. Got screwed out of $277.00 and they didn't even flinch. Left anyway and bit the bullet. Wasn't worth the back pain and neck pain to stay another night. Definitely would not recommend to anyone. They had terrible wifi as well, so if you ever needed it, don't bother. Absolute catastrophe.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sales4metoo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I rented this hotel for couple of days since is closed to Atlantic City. It was a pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and let us checked in at 1:30 even tho we were supposed to get our room at 3:30. The rooms are big and very clean and also they include breakfast in the morning with waffles, coffee, cereal, etc. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody and if I ever go back I would stay there again. Price was very good too!

Stayed: August 2016