All reviews waterford city main road breakfast room lovely food lovely weekend carvery lunch bar food few drinks country club hotel lovely hotel would stay again country music next morning rhu wexford wedding ireland
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Staff is very friendly. Rooms need urgently renovation. There is as well an odd smell. Rooms are noisy (traffic from the street as well you hear your room neighbours). Matress out of date as well and caused horrible pain. Breakfast when you travel in a tour very little. 1 egg, 1 sausage and a slice of bacon. Not to recommend although dinner was nice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Rhu G, Front Office Manager at Rhu Glenn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Good Afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, As you were with a large tour group it is hard to allocate everybody a quiet room.
I am glad you enjoyed your evening meal with us.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Absolutely excellent, waitresses were exceptional we had a lovey English waitress who was so polite and nice to us. Recommend this lovely hotel to anyone nearby, I’d go back in a heartbeat. Lovely place. A1.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bobby1232018
Rhu G, Front Office Manager at Rhu Glenn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Hi Bobby
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel we do appreciate it.
I will indeed pass on your compliments to our waitresses who do a fantastic job
Hope to see you back again soon
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My husband and myself stopped at the Rhu Glen on Saturday last at around 4pm. I ordered Fish Pie with Chips and Salad. The Fish pie came to the table with the top completely burned. When I lifted off the top the fish was all dried out. I didn't even taste this but sent it back. My husband ordered a Mixed Grill. This was equally appalling as the bacon, liver, etc were all just uneatable. My advice no matter how hungry you are, go someplace else.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rhu G, Front Office Manager at Rhu Glenn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Good Morning Mary
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, Im surprised to see such a low rating on our food as we are very well know for our food quality and it is usualy very highly prasied.
I do apologise if your experiance was not our usual high standards.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely homely hotel. Friendly & helpful staff. Food was hearty & plentiful. Rooms are clean and spacious but very warm (our only downfall)
Free parking and plenty of spaces. Country music in the bar on Sunday was great

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rhu G, Front Office Manager at Rhu Glenn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hi Fiona
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and Im glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do draw a big crowd for the music and Im pleased you enjoyed it and hopefully you will visit again
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel
Great staff
Big breakfast
Pay for breakfast when booking if possible
On highway n25
Fair way out from Waterford
Have to use car
Rooms very roomy
Great bed
Restaurant good
Served by a wonderful Irish lass Niach who was very attentive and a credit to the hotel easily the best waitress we have encountered for the entire tour of Ireland

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank normanlynbarnfield
Rhu G, Front Office Manager at Rhu Glenn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi Norm
Thank you for your fantastic review on our hotel and our staff, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and will certainly pass on your kind words about Niamh who is indeed a very valued member of staff.
I do hope you will return to see us again someday.
Kindest regards