Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews breakfast was delicious highly recommend this b b short drive oysters sauna and jacuzzi top class stayed longer a wonderful stay spacious room brown bread each morning two nights yogurt host joe oyster room anne hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021

Had a lovely two-night stay in the Rinn Gaeltacht. Loved our stay, loved the area and thought that Dún Ard was fabulous. We were particularly impressed with the wonderful breakfast, especially since the restrictions due to Covid_19 at the time meant a buffet was not possible. My partner and I are looking forward to returning again soon.

1  Thank NiamhyNicks
Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Dun Ard B&B is a real gem. We stayed in the Oyster room overlooking the bay and it was fabulous. Very comfortable and it had all the amenities you need. The hospitality was top notch, breakfast was a treat, and Joe was a real gent. Highly recommended!

1  Thank laideybug
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

If you want a 5 star B & B this is it. Great location for visiting West Waterford & Dungarvan. Beautiful & comfortable room. Breakfast was first class. You were able to choose something different each morning & excellently presented. Thanks Joe & Ann

1  Thank AMBirth65
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Myself and my partner travelled from Dublin to do the Waterford Greenway and decided to stay in Dun Ard with host Joe. I can't stress enough how beautiful the B&B interior design is. We both had a lovely stay and host Joe couldn't have been friendlier. He even lent us cash for the local bus into Dungarvan as we had only brought a card with us. Top class B&B and host.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Eoghan C
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Having read the reviews we decided to book a couple of days in August. Spoke to Joe, who seemed happy to secure dates and advised that he would discount the advertised price, which I never even requested. Was asked to call again. Discussed the dates was told there had been a mix up and the room we wanted was not available for one of the nights. No problem we said we would stay in the room we wanted one night and opt for another one. At this point Joe asked me where I was from. I told him Dublin. He said that there would be no' horse trading' regarding price, which surprised me, and then said he would block off the dates for me and once again said he would get back to me to secure the booking. No call was returned. Couldn't help but feel an anti-Dublin bias. Shocking customer service. I wouldn't set foot in the place .

Date of stay: July 2021