Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews breakfast was delicious highly recommend this b b short drive oysters sauna and jacuzzi top class stayed longer a wonderful stay spacious room brown bread each morning two nights yogurt host joe oyster room anne hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Myself and my partner travelled from Dublin to do the Waterford Greenway and decided to stay in Dun Ard with host Joe. I can't stress enough how beautiful the B&B interior design is. We both had a lovely stay and host Joe couldn't have been friendlier. He even lent us cash for the local bus into Dungarvan as we had only brought a card with us. Top class B&B and host.

1  Thank Eoghan C
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Having read the reviews we decided to book a couple of days in August. Spoke to Joe, who seemed happy to secure dates and advised that he would discount the advertised price, which I never even requested. Was asked to call again. Discussed the dates was told there had been a mix up and the room we wanted was not available for one of the nights. No problem we said we would stay in the room we wanted one night and opt for another one. At this point Joe asked me where I was from. I told him Dublin. He said that there would be no' horse trading' regarding price, which surprised me, and then said he would block off the dates for me and once again said he would get back to me to secure the booking. No call was returned. Couldn't help but feel an anti-Dublin bias. Shocking customer service. I wouldn't set foot in the place .

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

We had a great 2 night stay in Dun Ard. It's in an amazing location overlooking the sea. Joe greeted us on arrival with great tips and suggestions for our stay. The room was spotless, spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious each morning. Definitely recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gReGcAsT
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Spotlessly clean house in a quiet cul de sac with a beautiful view. The bedroom was very comfortable & had a large ensuite with 2 washhand basins & a bath. The breakfast was delicious. We were greeted by Joe on arrival who was very helpful & recommended places to eat. I look forward to staying at Dun Ard in the future. Many thanks, Marie

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank G8229FJmarieg
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

We were a bit apprehensive about saying in a B&B as we had never done so before, so after booking our room I emailed the host to explain this and ask about taxis and buses into Dungarvan.

Joe was very quick to respond, had a copy of the bus timetables printed off and had contacted a local taxi service for us.

When we arrived, Joe asked us about our dinner arrangements and gave us some recommendations that really helped and because of this we actually had a great night! We had asked where can we go for dinner and drinks- he told us to drive to the castle, its free parking so we can collect it in the morning, then the Cookhouse restaurant is there with picnic tables out the front. We ended up doing this and keep in mind this is during covid times so we were not expecting a night out!

Bed was sooo comfy. This was probably the best part of our stay.

Breakfast in the morning was lovely too. Big pot of coffee which is great when you're a caffeine addict like me!

Location wise, yes you have to drive to Dungarvan or get a bus /taxi. Up to you if that's a deal breaker but it wasn't a big deal for us so don't let that put you off! Be sure to book taxis early as they can get busy on weekends.

Date of stay: June 2021