Riserva del Noce(Caltagirone)
Agritur Costabaira(Caltagirone)
Agriturist SoleLuna(Caltagirone)
TripAdvisor
B&B Arte In Villa(Caltagirone)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

I have never been in an awful place like that! The room didn't have a proper window so it was really hot and smelly inside. The place is not quite at all and I woke up at 7:00 as I heard people talking too loud, children screaming and crying and other noises. I left as soon as I could with my partner. We didn't have breakfast inside as I wasn't enthusiastic about their propose, moreover the homemade jam looked really weird and I would never eat some things that already seems to be not made properly and in a safe way.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
inesCaltagirone, Direttore at B&B Girosa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Dear lady, I do not understand, though, why she writes in English when it is Italian of Agrigento.She came yesterday with his partner.
Have you booked a room without breakfast,we have not proposed any product (jams, granita with brioche, coffee ......).I advised a bar.
In the b & b,but also in hotels, farm etc.,there are not only couples, but also families with babies or small children who can not close the mouth (I hope you understand) ... The kids are sacred and untouchable, we are mothers, and if a baby cries because he is hungry or is dirty, you understand!.
Speaking of cleaning, we never had bad reviews
If you did not like the room you could leave immediately and not the next morning at 10:00 am.
Excuse my imperfect English, but not all Italians write in English to the structure Italian !!!
Thank you because you have not lost time writing negative reviews!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Girosa is run by a lovely couple Guilliana and Rafaelle and their lively children. A beautiful family. The house is easy to get to, and is central for everything in Caltagirone, so you can park your car for the duration of your stay, and walk around this stunning town. Parking is a little confusing, but there is free parking nearby. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and very clean, and the breakfast is very personal as it incorporates jams made by Guiliana's mother on her farm from local produce. We felt very at home, and were made to feel very welcome. Don't mis this wonderful experience if you are visiting Sicily, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Great rooms, large comfortable and quiet. The rooms are on the ground floor so very easy with luggage Breakfast was good with a selection of meats and jams made by the owners mother. Very easy to find in a car and parking round the corner was safe and convenient. Easy to get in to town but Caltagirone is hilly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pete973
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Stopped here with cycling friends. The B&B is easy walking distance to the centre. Nice room and very clean. The hosts were very friendly and helpful, they offered us dinner on the Monday as most restaurants are closed Monday evenings, it was excellent and we certainly didn't go hungry!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ifor W
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I had a very big room - could easily sleep 4 - very clean, nice breakfast served with homemade jelly...Uhm.
The Host-couple, Juliana and Rafaelle, very nice and helpfull people, just began to give good information and advices from the moment I step into the B&B.
I had a pleasant stay - and can recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo