Good budget homestay, walking distance from Thattada beach. One can hear the sound of waves from the homestay. Rooms could have been better. Salty water in the bathrooms which should be taken care by the owner. For location, food and hospitality, I will give 4.5 star. For room, I will give 3 star. Overall, a pleasant stay in Kannur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst green fields, and towering coconut trees, our home stay sits in a quiet little spot, about 100 meters away from the picturesque Thottada Beach. The beautiful beach is perfect for a swim. The proximity of KK Heritage to the beach renders it an ideal vacation get-away to those who are looking to soak up some much needed sun and beach air. The abundance of surrounding greenery serves as an abode to a cluster of birds thus making bird watching one of the prime activities at our vacation home. With Kerala’s famed coconut trees serving as an enclosure, we also offer a glimpse into toddy tapping – one of traditional Kerala’s oldest occupations. A visit to Northern Kerala would be incomplete without experiencing the magic of Theyyam. We make arrangements for you to witness this ritualistic dance form. If getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city life is a priority on your vacation to-do list,come away to KK Heritage where beauty and serenity go hand in hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your KK Heritage Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kk Heritage Homestay Hotel Kannur
- KK Heritage Homestay Kannur, Kerala