I had such a wonderful time in KK heritage.
I stayed here by myself only for 5 days but it felt like an eternity of quietness, peacefulness, simply joy and wonderful healthy food....
You are right into the magnificence of Kerala's expression of Nature.
Thottada beach is 5 minutes away by foot, you can even go barefoot, just have to cross a concrete bridge.
The place is inhabited by plenty of birds of all colors, especially blue kingfischers and eagles. By night you can even hear tiny foxes howling.
The food seems to be falling from heaven, cooked with pure love and the beautiful smile of Suma.
It felt like a reconnection with the simplest things.
Sreeranj is helpful and devoted to his duty.
I was alone and he came every evening to have dinner with me, listening to what I had to say and giving me advices about things & places to do and see around.
Thanks to him I could witness twice THEYYAMS, Divine and Mystical dances from this particular part of Kerala.
Sreeranj even helped me to get train tickets at the end of my trip, he was clearly honest on all the prices.
Please be sure that you will be treated as a special guest in this hidden paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst green fields, and towering coconut trees, our home stay sits in a quiet little spot, about 100 meters away from the picturesque Thottada Beach. The beautiful beach is perfect for a swim. The proximity of KK Heritage to the beach renders it an ideal vacation get-away to those who are looking to soak up some much needed sun and beach air. The abundance of surrounding greenery serves as an abode to a cluster of birds thus making bird watching one of the prime activities at our vacation home. With Kerala’s famed coconut trees serving as an enclosure, we also offer a glimpse into toddy tapping – one of traditional Kerala’s oldest occupations. A visit to Northern Kerala would be incomplete without experiencing the magic of Theyyam. We make arrangements for you to witness this ritualistic dance form. If getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city life is a priority on your vacation to-do list,come away to KK Heritage where beauty and serenity go hand in hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your KK Heritage Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kk Heritage Homestay Hotel Kannur
- KK Heritage Homestay Kannur, Kerala