We stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days.
A wonderful, quaint property in a peaceful environment, beautifully tucked almost in the end of the virgin Thottada beach.
The property is maintained by Sreeranj and Jyothi wonderfully. Though you get very basic and homely set up over there (By basic I mean No Ac, No fluffy beds and pillows, no bathtub and other luxuries) but the calmness of the place and food cooked by Jyothi makes it up for that. You get nothing to hear but birds and the waves throughout your stay.
The morning and evening stroll on the beaches makes you believe that there are awesomely clean beaches out here in India and friendly people who don’t stare at you when you bathe in the sea.
The nearby authentic Ayurveda massage center is also worth mentioning. You feel even more rejuvenated after receiving there relaxation treatments which unlike all other places does not burn your pocket.
This place is definitely worth a visit. If you are like me you would surely want to come back for the second one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst green fields, and towering coconut trees, our home stay sits in a quiet little spot, about 100 meters away from the picturesque Thottada Beach. The beautiful beach is perfect for a swim. The proximity of KK Heritage to the beach renders it an ideal vacation get-away to those who are looking to soak up some much needed sun and beach air. The abundance of surrounding greenery serves as an abode to a cluster of birds thus making bird watching one of the prime activities at our vacation home. With Kerala’s famed coconut trees serving as an enclosure, we also offer a glimpse into toddy tapping – one of traditional Kerala’s oldest occupations. A visit to Northern Kerala would be incomplete without experiencing the magic of Theyyam. We make arrangements for you to witness this ritualistic dance form. If getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city life is a priority on your vacation to-do list,come away to KK Heritage where beauty and serenity go hand in hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your KK Heritage Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kk Heritage Homestay Hotel Kannur
- KK Heritage Homestay Kannur, Kerala