All reviewsmr sunilthe ownerhis teamhome away from homestayed for nightskannur townadults and kidsdefinitely recommend this placemaintained propertyheaven on earthvisit this placeprawnsgreat hospitalitymemorable stayseafoodbeautiful placevisit kannur
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I had to offer a wonderful experience to my friends and I found The Malabar Beach resort through my friend. First impression is the lasting impression, Mr. Sunil and his team ensured that my guest have enthralling experience which is still tempting us to go there..

Food - Authentic kerala food, the taste is still lingering in my tongue and going to stay here end of this year which will ensure that the taste does not go out of my tongue for another 6 months. The food not only filled my stomach but my heart because it is always served with love because staffs are very well behaved. They even served us with super duper north Indian dishes as well.

Room - Very neat, staffs are always available for anything that you needed.

I am of the opinion that; Most of your trip gets spoiled,80% of the times, because of the misbehavior of the staff and 20% due to the bad ambiance. At Malabar resort your 80% of the problem is solved because Mr. Sunil and his team do a good job in taking care of you.

If you wish to have nice food, enjoy the serene beach, holding the hand of your loved one, with a chilled beer, I strongly suggest visit The Malabar beach resort..
Good Stuff guys..

Room Tip: 1st Floor. The one on the extreme right site..
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank Vijesh C
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We only stayed two nights but would have liked a couple more. Great location for a relaxing beach stay. Beautiful surroundings and very clean, comfortable room and a nice veranda to sit out on. The most attentive and helpful staff who can't do enough for you. Amazing home cooked food and some lovely Ayuvedic massages. Highly recommended. Also, we saw a porcupine wonder through the garden!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
6  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Staying here for the night was the most memorable out of a three week trip across India.
We turned up unannounced in the off-season but the owner went totally out of his way to accommodate us, heading into town to procure drinks and food and creating a fantastic, home cooked Indian meal that we were never in danger of finishing.
The location is out of the way, nice and quiet and just off the beach. The main building is just lovely and while the rooms are up to a reasonable standard, it was the hospitality of the owner that made this place so special.
Would definitely go back if I ever return to India.
Thanks, the Rickshaw runners.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We travel overseas frequently and usually seek good restaurants for dinner . This humble Indian restaurant in Taupo truly surprised us. The good was superb. The samosas exquisite and crispy the nam bread fresh and aromatic the lamb shank and pepper lamb perfectly cooked and mouth watering and the mango & coconut chicken juicy and flavorful .
To top it all the service is outstanding friendly and relax. The dessert of chocolate filled samosas was original and surprisingly refreshing. Beyond the above the price was right.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank Angela P
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Visited the beach resort recently, the place had very good hospitality and exquisite local cuisine. The place has a feel of isolation from all the clutter and crowd. A very good place to get your weekend detour from city life!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends