“Lovely place,great food.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

On arrival we were met by a lovely lady who advised us to order asap as a large group were due to arrive, We ordered and was served quickly and efficiently. The food was gorgeous and reasonably priced. The staff were very attentive and made it an enjoyable lunch.

1  Thank dodgeHighpeak

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Nice lunch good service. A bit pricey . You want more characters here sdfghj mnbvc xssseddd jjjjiiiiii nnnnnnsdddd nnnjjjjiiiiiii nndnhhhhuuuu

1  Thank Ike K
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Having spent the afternoon in the brownlow Inn with friends today with great home cooked food (you have to try the peppered steak pie as well as the lamb pie) and a G&T (or two).. I'd absolutely recommend you give it a try.. the food is amazing, really friendly service and at a good price... a great place day or night...

1  Thank Allan D
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Fabulous meal on a wintery Sunday afternoon we both had different and the food was amazing lovely staff very friendly and the manager was very welcoming and spot on with his staff and excellent service we shall definitely return and thankyou for an excellent food experience

2  Thank Angela L
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I had homemade lamb pie with mash and veg, then spotted dick and custard. 5*. What more could you want ?
We went ‘on spec’ for a lunch for my wife’s ?0th birthday, with her mother. The Mother in law always has plaice and chips. I love anywhere which ends with something and custard. We were both well pleased, as was my wife with her gammon.
Part way through an email from my sister asked if I knew somewhere good for a friend’s 70th. We shall go back there.

2  Thank Thowdmon