Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Priceline
US$110
View deal
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
All reviews scones malt whisky little touches jacuzzi bath loch creran extra touches other guests warm welcome underfloor heating breakfast menu bed and breakfast oban area thought of everything stunning views relaxing stay beautiful house short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2020

Just back from a very relaxing trip to Ardtorna. The processes in place for COVID were seamless and did not detract from our enjoyment of the facilities and high quality service that was on offer.
Karen is the host and looks after her guests exceptionally well. Breakfast was awesome and our platter in the evening which we were able to enjoy outside was also fab.
This place is a must for anyone looking to tour in Scotland. Will definitely be back. Thanks for the lovely touch for George’s birthday.
Hope the rest of the season goes well.
Jackie x

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Karen Webster, Owner at Ardtorna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. Your kind words mean a lot.

It was super to meet you both. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Ardtorna as part of the big birthday celebrations.

I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

We booked Ardtorna for a two night break and were greeted with excellent service, a friendly welcome and outstanding views.
We were the first guests since the ease of lockdown from the COVID pandemic and Karen the owner could not have made us feel more at ease and safe as she explained her meticulous hygiene routine and social distancing measures in place at Ardtorna, even down to laundering the duvets after each guest.
The rooms are all beautifully decorated with lovely touches including local chocolates, flowers and wine. We were presented with warm scones on arrival and enjoyed a delicious antipasti platter on our first evening with spectacular views over the loch. The breakfasts were delicious with a good choice. Gin and tonics in the lounge was a lovely touch. There is also free access to google chrome to watch Netflix. Highly recommended for a relaxing and luxurious stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank IainTwaddle
Karen Webster, Owner at Ardtorna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Your kind words mean a lot.

I am pleased that you appreciated the hygiene levels that have been implemented to make each of my guests' stay a comfortable, pleasant and more importantly safe one.

I am most fortunate to have my own commercial laundry on site which allows me to launder every item of bedding after a depart from the pillows to the duvets.

The Google Chrome Casts have been installed into each bedroom for the 2020 season, delighted that you were able to use this facility.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Ardtorna.
It was a true delight to meet you both, and I do hope that it will not be too long before I am able to welcome you back for another stay.

Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

On our recent vacation to the area we had some booking issues with another B&B. We made a hasty booking with Karen at Ardtorna. Never in the history of ruined plans did anything turn out as lovely as our stay at Ardtorna. The accommodations were absolutely top notch with fantastic views of the loch on the doorstep. The menu you selected from for your breakfasts was out of this world delicious! We had such a wonderful time during our brief stay. The location, accommodation and food all deserve five stars! My wife and I both felt that there just weren’t enough stars to give the owner, Karen. You will get the feeling that you aren’t just renting a beautiful room, you are staying with a friend.

Date of stay: March 2020
Embrace1, Owner at Ardtorna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2020

Thank you so much for this beautiful review.

Your kind words mean so much to me. It was a true delight to meet you both, and you were both such a pleasure to have as guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed at Ardtona on a whim and it was the best decision, we were so cared for. Loved the scones, whiskey, home-made whiskey cream, delicious breakfast - it was all topped off by Karen’s care and attention to detail. Thanks for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Embrace1, Owner at Ardtorna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Many thanks for your lovely review. It was a true delight to host you, and I do hope that I will have the pleasure to welcome you back for another stay in the future.

I would like to take this opportunity too to thank you for choosing to stay at Ardtorna.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

If you are looking for an excellent B&B near Oban, look no further. The owners are friendly and welcoming. The guest room are on a wing to one side. There is a distant view of a loch. Room is furnished is a modern style and the bathroom has good fixtures and amenities. The breakfast is delicious and you can also help yourself to a decanter of whisky if you like. It is a relaxing place and set back from the main road.

Room tip: All the rooms are the same and share similar views.
Date of stay: May 2019
Embrace1, Owner at Ardtorna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Ardtorna. It was a true delight to meet you both, and host you .

I do hope that you will manage another visit back to Scotland in the not too distant future.