Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ScandicHotels.com
US$168
View deal
Expedia.comUS$190
Orbitz.com
All reviews would stay here again very nice hotel eden spa pools jacuzzi lake reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Of course restrictions because of the corona epidemic had big influences, but still...it is possible to make it better. Besides because of all kind of restrictions the prices were still as normally, there were no discounts in any service or price.

We had to bring all food into room and it was not possible to get more, if you'd wanted to.

The bed for parents was an old couch with springes you felt right under your ribs.

Noises in early mornings and late evenings could be heard from far away from other rooms.

Food from local food market came really fast, but the quality and taste was really poor and well overpriced.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Päivi Ilvesaho, Other at Scandic Eden Nokia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Hey KarmoP1.

thank you for your stay and for your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied when staying with us. We'll forward your feedback considering our restaurant to our F&B manager.

I'm also sorry that noises from other room/rooms disturbed you.

We hope that you still come again so we'd get to offer you a better experience in Scandic!

Best Regards,

Emma Valtanen
Shift Leader Front Office
Scandic Eden Nokia

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Päivi Ilvesaho, Other at Scandic Eden Nokia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Very nice hotel. Staff was friendly, newly decorated room with bath and shower was super big (30sqm). Shame there were very noisy guests next door to us but staff did react quickly to the complaint (at 1am at night). Breakfast was ok. Spa very nice. The only thing I didn’t like was that nobody took the Covid-19 virus situation seriously. Hardly anybody apart from the staff was wearing masks and the staff didn’t do anything about it.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Päivi Ilvesaho, Other at Scandic Eden Nokia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to hear that you have got help to noise problem.
I am sorry, but wearing mask is a recommendation, so we can not force anyone to wear it.
Although the situation has improved lately and people started to take more seriously the recommendations.
Hope you had nice time with us and hope to see you soon again.
Päivi

Reviewed 24 August 2020

My 5 year old daughter and I stayed for one night in a refurbished room, the Superior King Bed. The moment I opened the door, my daughter yelled: "The room is so small!" The room was quite small, although nicely refurbished but somehow lacked personality and was very cold and unfriendly. No unique character at all, just plain boring and empty looking. I wonder where the superiority of the room shows because nothing in my opinion was superior: not the room, not the amenities (which were non-existent), not the bed, not the bathroom, not the view. Why Superior when in fact it is just a normal hotel room with nothing extra or special to offer?

Earlier guests had locked the safe so I had to phone the reception but there is only a tablet for calling. There is no information provided on how to use the device so I had to guess and push every button to get it operational. The reception was quick to come and fix the problem. Unfortunately I didn't check the bathroom and the toilet before reception came by since the toilet seat was not cleaned properly and it was clearly dirty. I would think that during a global pandemic, Covid-19, hotels would do everything to ensure their clients a safe and clean hotel room but that didn't seem to be the case here. Beside the dirty toilet, there were dirty glasses provided for guests in the room.

The room was not quiet: you could hear every sound from the corridor and the noise from other rooms was also very loud sometimes.

We visited the spa where the shower rooms and saunas were completely renovated but the spa itself was left untouched although it is already quite old. There were two separate areas for small children, bigger children might get bored since there is only the main pool with quite deep water and the Jacuzzi pools.

The A la carte restaurant was OK, we were really hungry and ate pizza which was just OK, nothing special.

The breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast but I did get the feeling that everything was very cheap. Just processed foods, nothing fresh or from local farmers or other local providers. Just plain bulk food, cheap and displayed in an unappetizing manner.

Overall our stay was disappointing and I would not like stay again!

Date of stay: August 2020
Päivi Ilvesaho, Other at Scandic Eden Nokia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your very detailed feedback.
I am very sorry about the faults you faced during your stay.
We will examine it very carefully and take action where it is needed and possible.
Sorry to hear that you would not like to stay again and hope you someday give us another chance.
Päivi/reception

Reviewed 23 August 2020

The hotel is pretty clean and the rooms have been revovated recently. The spa itself has not been, even though the changing rooms have. There is no saunas for couples in the spa area. Breakfast was average for Scandic standards. Probably will not visit again.

Room tip: Higher floors have better view of the lake, if you ask for a lakeview that is.
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank raksahenk

Hello,
Thank oyu for your feedback.
I do hope to see you again!
Päivi/reception