Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Wow wow wow! (for excitement, scenery and staff)

Made the Karma Descent. An exciting adrenaline-filled hard-work(!) experience, the melted... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Guychuk
Tel Aviv, Israel
Rafting

I very good way to spend a hot day in the mountains. The water was terible cold but we had neoprene... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2018
Daniela C
Kiryat Ono, Israel
via mobile

All reviews an amazing experience year old son felt safe a lot of fun his team great rafting explained everything david safety kayak blast tandem expert totems case karma face
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

David and his team are funny and super experienced. We enjoyed the experience so much, we would highly recommend it:)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Went rafting with my 12yo son. It was exciting experience for him. The staff were extremely helpful and explained everything in English. We felt safe and had a lot of fun.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Our family had the best time rafting with Totem. All the staff were friendly, funny and expert rafters. The kids (11 and 9) had a fantastic time as did the adults in the raft. Daniele and crew were brilliant and we'd do it all again if we return.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Went rafting for the first time here. They were super helpful and explained everything very well in English for me. I was nervous to go but once all the safety and instructions were given felt comfortable knowing I was in good hands. The whole team was fun and I had such a blast! Definitely recommend this company for a fun day :)

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank SashaM1234
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Did a morning rafting adventure here and the water levels were high, giving us class 3, 4 and 4+ levels. It was quite a workout when we had to frequently switch from ready position to down into the raft many times. At the end of the rafting we were given the option of jumping into the river to swim the short distance to the finishing point or to stay in the raft. 5 out of 6 of us did. Beware the water is COLD on your face and hands 0 the only parts not covered by the wetsuits. It didn't feel this cold while rafting. The actual rafts are nice in that they have a built in foot pocket which I haven't seen in other rafts. We got the option to purchase photos at the end of the tour and were helpful with my friend who also wanted to mount her GoPro to her helmet. The guide used some zip ties to make sure the straps wouldn't slide off with all the splashing. They also had an area to lock wallets and valuables and a warm change area. We were given some activity discount cards useful for a discount off of the nearby spa Terme Di Pre Saint Didier.

Date of experience: July 2016