US$82
  • Pool
Peyia Lake(Peyia)
1,882 results
All reviewssea viewpool barrotisserie restaurantlarge hotelprivate beachguest relationsolympic pooljunior suitefrench guestsall inclusive packagecypriot nightall inclusive gueststhemed nightsbar staffwedding plannerhotel is beautifultennis courts
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Room was ok hotel a bit dated but the biggest problem was that the air con was turned off. The room was very warm at night, uncomfortable.
I approached the desk to say it wasn’t working only to be told it’s winter here it’s not on. Now I understand that the Cypriot people think it’s cold this time of year but the room was 26 degrees at night which is too warm for me to sleep.

On the day we were leaving the room was ours till 12pm allegedly. The cleaner came in 6 times to see if we were still there. Then the maintenance man then the coffee lady.
We felt pressured to leave.
I love coral bay but would advise against using this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alex C
Eirini P, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Alex C,

Thank you for preferring the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your stay in Cyprus.

We are always open and pleased to receive constructive feedback from our guests as it allows us to further improve and continue providing high quality of service and hospitality.

Regarding the A/C system, kindly note that in winter season, the heating is on and unfortunately, we cannot turn it off in order to switch on the A/C. If the room gets warm in winter, we recommend opening the balcony door.

In reference to the housekeeping visiting your room several times, please note that we will investigate it and apologize for this incident.

The check-out is by 12pm and the maids have 1 hour to prepare the room for the next arriving guests.

We hope the above will not deter you from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Nice, large hotel complex however pretty quiet at this time of year. Friendly, helpful staff. Heated Indoor pool was a godsend. Lots of friendly cats around - which we loved! Shame the outdoor pool was so cold and the slides were closed but again it’s classed as winter at this time of year so it’s understandable. All round nice hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Schembrini

Dear Schembrini,

Thank you for booking the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort.

We are glad to hear you were pleased with your holidays at our resort and hope to welcome you again in summer season when waterslides are in operation.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed for a week on all inclusive and found this hotel to be amazing. It was very clean everywhere, the room was comfortable and the food was stunning. The hotel was very busy with a big conference from Russia, a Russian football team and Dutch army just back from Afghanistan as well as holiday guests, but the staff were still very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. I have a mass of food intolerances and do not eat meat but always found something yummy to eat in both the buffet and smaller table d'hote restaurant. In fact the chef in the smaller restaurant prepared special dishes for me and my thanks go to Martin the head waiter in that restaurant for arranging those lovely meals for me. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. You can catch a bus into Paphos right outside the hotel and it's a nice place to visit. We did a couple of excursions to Famagusta and Limassol which were well worth the money. I Would definitely go back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BevH1201

Dear BevH1201,

Thank you for choosing the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your stay in Cyprus!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your holidays and wish to be back again!

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We are staying here at the moment great place to stay staff outstanding especially Petar in dining room and Nikos in the bar. Beds and room are exceptional. Only thing that lets the hotel down is the poor entertainment or lack of it....

Stayed: February 2018
5  Thank carol47j

Dear carol47j,

Thank you for preferring the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your holidays and thank you for your kind feedback.

We are pleased to hear you had a memorable stay and hope to welcome you back again in summer season too.

Best regards,
Eirini on behalf of Group Sales & marketing department

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this review at 11pm local time because I CANNOT GET ANY SLEEP. I'm in a room with a 7 year old and a 9 year old who, similarly, can't sleep. This is due to the booming noise coming from a party downstairs. Other families have, like me, complained to reception who, instead of turning the music down, have offered to change our rooms (at 11pm at night!).
Why the hell did they put a family in this room in the first place?
I wouldn't mind if my children had anything to do during the day: the children's club is not running as they are short staffed. All there is is a room with a lady and some crayons (hopeless for a 9 year old). George, a manager, told me this was due to unexpected sick-leave: in fact, the person supposed to be running it is on maternity leave and it's not been running all week. Why not get a temp to cover? It's kids activities, not brain surgery.
The rooms are dated and tired. The facilities for families are non-existent and I can't even get a nights sleep (really, the bare minimum I expect from a hotel!)
5 stars? In what universe? It's more like a black hole.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank GiorgiaBrown
Eirini P, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear GiorgiaBrown,

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor. We appreciate our guests’ opinion whether good or bad as it motivates us towards providing high level of service and hospitality.

We understand you were annoyed by the wedding taking place close to the restaurant, which finished at 11pm.

Regarding the rooms, please allow us to disagree, as the rooms are not dated. The floor was changed last year to oak flooring, beds were changed, same as the mini-bar, coffee and tea facilities as well as the furniture at the balcony.

In reference to kids club, please note that it is in full operation, same as all departments of the hotel. Our kindergarten personnel is always on duty and the kids club runs smoothly.

We remain at your disposal and our management team will be pleased to meet and discuss with you any further issue you may require.