See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The view and location were breath taking but the food, lack of options at the all inclusive bar and extremely rude receptionist let it down.
The room was basic but clean
When we arrived at approx 10.30 pm we went straight to the bar to get a well needed drink the only alcoholic options were beer, wine,brandy or ouzo. We were charged 10 euro for 2 vodkas. My daughter is diabetic but there were no sugar free soft drinks available (though in fairness when we brought this to the attention of the manageress she bought in coke light) The next morning it became apparent that the reason vodka was not included was because a large majority of the guests were Russian.
There was not a large variety of food and it was poor quality(we ate out every night) not that this put of the rude greedy Russians.
Unfortunately we had a medical emergency on the day we were due to return home, the hotel did not have the number for a doctor and as my daughters health deteriorated I then realised that an ambulance would be required. I asked reception to call for an ambulance for me and they asked what the number was! What would they have done if someone had a heart attack?
Youri the receptionist was rude and no help whatsoever, we should have checked out at 12.00 and I asked if I could keep the room on and he said that this would not be possible, I explained that my daughter was seriously ill and I was unable to get her out of bed, he just shrugged his shoulders and said that we had to vacate the room. I eventually went to see the hotel manager and explained the situation and he told me to go back to reception Youri then took 30 euro off me to keep the room on! He made a traumatic situation even more stressful.
Suffice to say we will not be returning to the hotel which has the potential to be amazing.
The saving grace of the holiday were the views and that we met a wonderful couple from the UK Sam and Lorraine.Lorraine sat with my daughter whilst we waited for the ambulance whilst Sam translated for me and helped me to deal with the ambulance and insurance company. I will be forever grateful to them both for their help and kindness at such a traumatic time.
I would also like to thank Teresa the waitress always happy to help and cheerful.

Room tip: All rooms have magnificent sea views
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Air condition was dripping, bed had only three legs (got fixed second night) and balcony (room 112) had a lot of kitchen smoke.
But it was not as terrible as it sounds. Staff was nice, view lovely and swimming from the beach was nice. The kids loved their bunkbeds.
Breakfast looked bad, so we ate that in town. A la carte lunch was ok.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2015

A nice hotel, located immediately on the beach, clean and neat.

Thanks to receptionist Irina for not making us wait until 2 pm which is the official check-in time.

The biggest advantage of the hotel is its restaurant. The chef is a real professional: range of seafood dishes and the quality are astonishing.
A special thanks to waiters. Aleksandr, Anna, Veronika, you are great!

Among disadvantages, have to mention zero option when it comes to TV programmes. That would be great if the administration considered the fact that not all the guests are Russian speakers and might be interested in smth beyond Russia TV...

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Not good at all!
Too much of loud traffic - I needed two weeks of sleep to catch up
after returning back home to Sweden. Never had so much watermelon and green hard-boiled eggs for breakfast. Yoghurt finished by all the russian guests in the morning?? Never again will I return to this place nor recommend it to anyone. Feeling sorry for the cleaningladies who did a good job.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2015

I stayed here after being to the island many time nice hotel best in the area but and yes there is a but its a Russian hotel full of them and they don't like us English at all. Staff were great well one lady manager not to bad keeps his eye very close to his staff

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lucy p