All reviews mini market stone house taxi ride swing seat pretty setting small kitchenette great taverna lovely pool family holiday myrtos beach swimming pool high season family run beautiful harbour greek yogurt antipata picnic
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Absolutely devastated - saw the reviews and fell in love with this place. booked in April for end of July for 3/4 bed room, they waited 3 weeks before emailing me back - told me that I couldn't have that room, and the other family room (4 person room at 777 euros at the time I booked) that was available at the time I had booked had now been taken. Told me I could have 2 rooms for total = 1500 euros - more than double the price I had booked for 650 euros for 4 people . Seems they have a bit of a scam going where you book early and then have 'to move you'. Good job I hadn't booked my flights!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Amy N
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Just returned from 9 days stay at this hotel. We found it suited us ideally. The accommodation was excellent - feel some of the previous reviewers expected too much for a 2-star hotel. It was extremely clean and towels and sheets changed every 2 days. The staff were all excellent and very friendly and helpful. In addition, there were two excellent tavernas and a café within easy walking distance. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: If you are tall, suggest asking for a non-sloping roof room. We did this and the room allocated was excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

The hotel is rather cozy, and our daughter was very happy about the swimming-pool. However, the room on the second floor was not really convenient-little space and low ceiling. My husband literally hit his head several times.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Just back from a week's family holiday staying in Dafnoudi Hotel. We booked an apartment and a studio for my wife, myself and our 2 daughters (19 and 22). Clean, spacious accommodation with dinky balcony and great views. Free welcome bottle of wine was a typically nice touch. The pool was quiet and peaceful and big enough for a decent dip to cool off.
Nothing was too much trouble for anyone (Thank you Mr Christoss, Kelly and Sophia!) to help make our stay a relaxing and enjoyable one.
Nearby taverns, particularly Pefko, were a bonus so we didn't have to travel into Fiskardo all of the time.

The Gray family

Room Tip: Facing the pool off ground level.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Dave G
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our experience at Dafnoudi is so-so. Location is ok and close to Fiskardo (2,5 km). However our overall feeling was not great. Normally we hate to leave the hotels we stay at, this time that wasn't the case. The room was smelly and somehwat dated, the bathroom very small with no room to place your items. The pool is not very welcoming. The room has a small terrace with distant ocean view, whcih is nice. We didn't experience the service people mention; the man who checked us in wasn't exactly a host. The lady at checkout was nice though.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple