All reviews private pool spiros taverna corfu town air con complimentary tea and coffee fitted kitchen large fridge freezer well stocked supermarket floor facing all mod cons min walk kept spotless bus station patio furniture glorious sunshine a lovely holiday plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I spent a week on holiday here with my daughters, we tend to book self catering apartments in Greece, which can at times be variable. I was more than pleased with the high standard of Marilena studios and would go as far as to say within my budget these are the best I have ever stayed in. In the apartment we had a full size cooker, hob, kettle and even a toaster which I found very unusual for Greece, but nonetheless welcome. The property and pool were immaculate and the owners clearly take pride in its appearance. Although unobtrusive the staff couldn't be more helpful. Would I stay here again, most definitely.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We spent 10 days at Marilena in August 2016. We found it very nice, clean, comfortable, good location with breathtaking view and awsome owners who made us feel like at home.
Thank you for your excellent service! When we decide to come back to Corfù will be your guest again with pleasure!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia G
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Good place to relax, rooms are clean and cozy. Also there is a nice pool. Near it you can find taverna's, mini markets. Perfect place if you have a car or motorbike. If yes you can easily reach beaches or angels castle.
Conclusion - yes I would choose it again.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Eugenijus U
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Great apartment, great location, not to far from the beach. bus stop, super market and tavernas just outside the complex. beautiful and very peaceful swimming pool with beautiful mountains view.
we cooked most of our food, (we are vegans so not so many options for us in the local tavernas..), and the kitchen is big and has everything you need and more.
The apartment was cleaned every day, and we got new towels twice during our stay.
Eleni and her family are such nice people, and Eleni was really helpful with every thing we needed.
definitely recomend this place, and for sure stay at Marilena if we ever go to corfu again.
*Tip - book the room directly with Eleni, you will get the best deal!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michal S
Reviewed 5 July 2016

On our 2nd week here and its been great .Read some reviews that said it was a 20 min walk to town must have been olimpic athletes.The family that run the appartments cant do enough for you it is very clean. Only problem not enough pans for cooking.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends