US$96
Kolios House(Kolios)
bedfinder
Kolios View(Kolios)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall poollovely family runthe main roadagia paraskeviper daykolios beachfamily run placethe ground floor roomsminute walkair confirst floorpool barlovely placebus stopskiathos towncleaned regularlyself catering
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We have been to Veronica several times before and have always enjoyed the simple, clean rooms and the friendly welcome. The location is great for Kolios Beach and the bus stop.
In response to a recent review -we had no bugs in our room nor did we have smelly towels. The lights in the rooms were fine - buying your own toilet paper is expected for self catering.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Smashbash
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed at Veronica's studios for 10 days, absolutely loved it, set in a quiet area, so peaceful. Rooms are basic but clean and have everything you need, no bugs in our room as stated in previous review. Yes the place is off the main road up a slight hill but I found it easy to walk up and not very far from the beach. There is a supermarket right outside the studios which is very convenient, sat round the pool most days was like being in a villa as not many people used the pool so practically had use of it to ourselves. Snack and drinks were great and very reasonably priced in my opinion, the family who run the studios were absolutely wonderful and nothing was too much trouble, we asked them to order us a taxi into skiathos town one night and one of the daughters run us into town instead and wouldn't take any money for doing this. You can catch the bus on the main road to anywhere on the island so very easy to get around, I didn't witness the owners telling any children off for playing in the pool as previously stated in the last review, they even have a sign outside welcoming anyone to use the facilities for free. We made some wonderful friends whilst staying here and the family who run this complex couldn't be more welcoming, I highly recommend Veronica's studios to anyone thinking about going and I'm pretty sure it won't be my last visit there, can't wait to return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Location is not 500 m from the beach, its much more and uphill from the main road. Minimum of accommodation and poor lighting in rooms, no warm water in the evening, bugs and bad smell in the kitchen, no towel rails, nowhere to put shampoo in the bathroom, very bad smell of towels- not washed properly, you have to buy toilet paper. The owner lives in the same building, always shouting at our kids when they wanted to play in pool, it should be written: no kids allowed. They spoiled our holiday with no hospitality, they said that just English are welcomed. Very poor wi fi signal just in front of the pool bar, and they didnt allowed kids to sit there in the evening to connect on wi fi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Natali_Bgd
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have just returned from 3weeks in this lovely family run studios. Magna and George and Hara and Joanne work so hard to make your holiday happy. There is a lovely atmosphere there and the poolside bar and gardens are very pretty.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Me and my OH visited these apartments last summer and had a fantastic time. The family who run the studios are warm and friendly. The studios are basic but were kept very clean and have plenty of amenities. There is a shop opposite which sell lovely bread (get there early!). The bar has a wide range of drinks and snacks (the Greek salad is amazing!) . It is in walking distance of lots of bars and restaurants - there are some fantastic places to eat and you will be spoilt for choice. The studios really took me back to when I first visited Greece when I was younger and it was nice to be off the beaten track in such a peaceful location. This place will always be special to us since it became the place me and my OH got engaged and we can't wait to go back once we are married!

Room Tip: Top floor has best views - bottom ones look over the stunning gardens.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple