All reviewsprivate beachtiny beachroad noisepeaceful viewswimming poolhired a carbig balconyyogurtcorfuseacoastnissakifishesstudio
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Fabulous place, just what you need, close enough to so many places but away from all the hustle and bustle. The pool was great, and the little private beach was even better. Rooms were clean and had everything you need, views from balcony and pool area were divine. We hired a car and travelled around and it was always so good to come back to the pool or little beach for peace and quiet- fab time to visit. Some road noise, but that didn’t ruin the stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank juneday
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Oceanis at the start of September 2017. I couldn't recommend this place any more. To start, the rooms are lovely and clean and have a spacious balcony with amazing views. The facilities including the pool and the restaurant are wonderful. The food was great and the staff are lovely! Our return transfer to the airport let us down last minute, the chef offered to drive us to the airport for free!! Such an amazing place that I would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went there for 1 week and we were so happy enjoying a 60 square meters studio with its big balcony (about 15m2), perfect to eat in front of the ocean !
Some of people's view criticize the noise of the road, but let me tell you that : there is only 1 road along the coast and mostly of accomodations are on this road. Moreover, the room is on the sea side.
It was spacious, and even if furnitures were old, just have a look to my pictures to understand how the view make you forgot some little disadvantages.
So enjoy your trip to Corfu, and you must try the little beach below the appartment !
Perfect To wake up and see some fishes before breakfast on balcony !
Enjoy

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I am still under the spell of Oceanis, I wouldn't say rooms....but residence, since even the studios are spacious enough and tastefully decorated. I have stayed more less everywhere on the North West coast of Corfu, sometimes lovely places but Oceanis is definitely a class apart: the beauty of the location with a view embracing the horizon from Albania to the Corfu coastline ( sunsets and dawns are so fascinating to watch, you wouldn't miss a single one ), the peace and quiet, the discreet and elegant, though cheerful presence of Nikos and his sister, the space, comfort, taste and perfect fitting of the apartments ( I was upgraded from a charming studio to a huge apartment with a big balcony, thanks again to Nikos!), all with a breathtaking view, the restaurant overlooking the sea with its delicious Greek specials and lovely atmosphere especially at night time, the perfect quality/price value.... and my favorite of all : the morning walk through the olive grove to reach the secluded small jewel of a cove downhill....I can understand that once you stayed at Oceanis, you can't wait to come back....and again and again...for lovers of exceptional only....

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Quality-Pro
Reviewed 8 August 2016

from the moment we arrived on a hot june afternoon,the location and the welcome and hospitality we received from irini and angelos just blew us away.our room had the most spectacular view of anywhere we've ever stayed -over the swimming pool ,the clearest blue ionian sea and corfu town in the distance ,punctuated by the sporadic passing of fishing boats, luxury yachts and the odd ocean liner in the distance-wow! snorkelling or swimming from the private beach,2 minutes walk through the olive grove,was an almost magical experience.never in years have i felt so relaxed or welcome .this was a very special week.even the food at the apartments own taverna was probably the most delicious we had all week,again with the most incredible setting with the distant lights of the albanian coast becoming visible with the darkness of the evening .all our thanks again to irini,angelos and eleana[and also to the chef] for everything .

Room Tip: any room ,they all have as good a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple