Lovely Hotel, Staff very friendly especially the the evening reception guy. Any problem the will try to fix it straight away. Lovely Pool Bar, Breakfast plentiful , a good choice of breakfast food, cereal, pastries, eggs, sausage, bacon, juices, tea/coffee, fruit yogurts and more.
The one thing that let the Hotel down and it ruined our holiday was the POOL. It was green, emerald green at that. So murky you could not see the bottom which being a qualified life saver and instructor this is a no no for pools.VERY dangerous if children were to go into it. In Great Britain it would have been closed down.The message from the owners we are trying to clean but nothing is working. They tried everything but the one thing that would have cleared it A Chemical Shock (They use this technique in hot tubs and pools that have gone algae.) You would have to close pool for 24 hours apply the Shock and it will clear it. The water in the pool had no Chemical/chlorine smell to it.They drained the pool on the last day of our stay and the walls of the pool and the white edging were greenish, It was a shame really nice place ruined for the sake of a 24 hour shut down and a few chemicals.Would have given 5 stars if not for the green poolMore
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included