“dissapointed”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

came here early sept 17. the place is situated right on the beach with great views across the bay..but when we sat down. we weren't handed a menu we was told what they had to offer which wasn't very much.. my wife had roast chicken which when arrived looked more like a sparrow with just a few potatoes and thats it.I had spag bol & garlic bread which was rock hard & the spaghetti was greasy as hell..very poor food..would not eat here again tbh

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Great place with amazing views of the sea. The food is great when it comes to Greek food. Tzatziki, imam with cheese the best I have ever had, souvlaki, fries and burger( stuffed with cheese) has been so tasty! The portions are large and if you get starters you might not be able to finish your main but the food is to die for.

I am a super picky eater and I really enjoyed the food here, the only dish I didn't enjoy due to personal taste and pickiness was the grilled prawns as they were served as whole... skin,legs,etc. I prefer mine just ready to eat as this put me off a little. However, if you love fish you will definitely enjoy them. The waitress also offered to swap my rice for fries and a green salad to a tomato salad which was great.

Staff are extremely polite and friendly. They make you feel at home.

The restaurant has sun beds by the beach so you can spend a whole day there.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you're staying in Vasilikos.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Ionio is located right at the beach. The restaurant itself has two different levels with a perfect view on the beach and the town next door. Ionio has an extensive menu with typical Greek food, seafood, pasta, pizza, cocktails, breakfast menu's and much more! Tip: try the Zakynthos rabbit!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

fantastic bar for drinks with good bartender try the zombie cocktail its to die for. had breakfast here once ok but not great and there's cheaper places nearer

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very charming terrasse under the pine trees ! Service is welcoming and quite attentive. We ate wonderfully baked lamb and young goat with lemon sauce ! The prices are very soft and the nice wind made this evening very delicious ! Congratulations !