Anthena Studios(Skiathos Town)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
  • Pool
Aivaliotis House(Skiathos Town)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
Aegean Suites(Skiathos Town)
US$443
Hotels.com
Bourtzi Boutique Hotel(Skiathos Town)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Athena(Skiathos Town)
TripAdvisor
Vigles Sea View(Skiathos Town)
TripAdvisor
Golden King Villas(Skiathos Town)
Iris Studios(Skiathos Town)
Act Art(Skiathos Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast terraceside sea viewthe busnext yeartop floorhamwaters edgeair conperfect locationtinned fruitoutside seatingchanged dailyboiled eggsclean towels every dayhotel poollovely beachplanes coming
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I have just returned from Skiathos and very pleased I stayed in Alkyon it was very near the town,bars and restaurants. Last year I stayed in Skiathos Blu and it was too far out and not as good as the Alkyon. The rooms where very clean seem to have been not long decorated,beds comfortable,small television(which we never had on)good air-conditioning only came on when the window was shut which was great(but was not noisy) ,bathroom always clean shower always hot, the toilet could have done with a bigger toilet seat a bit small for toilet and kept going to the side(but not a big problem) We where on the ground floor and did not have a good view just a wall but the terrace had a table and chairs and a sunbed. Towels where changed every day and sheets always clean. No noise really except for the cockerel but you got used to it. Breakfast was on the terrace and you had some lovely views of the planes coming in and also of Skiathos.Breakfast not bad could have been a bit more change but they seemes to have every thing like cereals,fresh fruit only one yogurt, toms,cheese,ham. The fired eggs where a bit slap dash same as bacon some times little sausages. Would have liked to have seen sliced bread so you could toast it instead of French sticks the jams where nice, fruit juice and water and tea and coffee overall you would not go hungry there was something you could eat.And the tables where cleared straight after you have finished. The pool was nice always clean and the sunbeds where comfortable not a lot of room but the beds where never full, good area to sit in and have coffee and lunch. Pool bar was good and the lunch time menu had a good selection and you could always order room service up till 9-00pm if you did not want to go out.The staff where friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is the outside of the hotel could do with some structural mending and a coat of paint but then you do not stay on the outside.I loved this hotel and would deffinatley stay here again it is so handy for every thing bus stop,taxis and restaurant. I must say we had a lovely Chinese in the restaurant just 5mins walk from the hotel.Thumbs up to this hotel. See you next year hopefully.

Room Tip: Rooms not in the dungeon good but no view try and get on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank ruby w
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Room around the back of hotel (ground floor), not much of a view. Inside room was very nice and very modern, with small TV. Outside terrace with table and two chairs open on to grassy area.
Staff very nice, and helpful, always.
Buffet breakfast was served outside on roof terrace with amazing view of sea and boats.
Just along road to centre one way and night time bars and retaurants the other way.
Very handy for bus stop, although buses were extremely full.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank SunWalker123
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed at the Alkyon twice this year, first time June/July the second August/September and on both occasions enjoyed our stay. We were allocated a room on the top floor at the side and had a lovely view towards the airport. We found the breakfast offered to be adequate for our needs. The pool area is on the small size and therefore the sunbeds are very close to each other but as we enjoy the beach we didn't use it. With regards to the staff at the hotel we had no problems whatsoever, everyone of them acknowledged you. As for cleanliness, all social areas, bedrooms and even the steps and pathway to the hotel were cleaned on a daily bad us. Towels were changed every day. The hotel is situated in a perfect location to walk into town, a matter of 5-10 minutes away depending on how fast you walk and although located on the road leading to the islands clubs we did not experience any noise. The only noise we heard early in the morning was the cockerels but you got used to them. Would we return, that's a definite yes.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank greeky08
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Really lovely hotel in a great location for all the town night life. If you don't have a car it is also a bonus being the first on and off the coast bus to the beaches. People who know Skiathos will know what I mean! Lovely breakfast terrace on the roof with plenty to choose from. Rooms spacious, clean and a great sized, well decorated bathroom.Plenty of social areas but very under used when we were there even the bar. Might be because the staff where efficient but never instigated a conversation so not very welcoming atmosphere.That said, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Sandie A
Reviewed 2 September 2017

First room dark missable smelly long way to walk view brick wall terrible, asked reception if she could change my room to a garden or pool or sea view as I was on my own (recently widowed) and recovering from a operation it was to far to walk for me ,I was brutally spoke to from reception and told if I wanted to change room it would be £210 Euros I had already paid £133.00 for a twin room with Thomas cook ,reluctantly I asked if I could pay card, brutally replied CASH only well I paid it to the rude receptionist named Georgia ps no toilets in the restaurant or reception only in the basement , not good for my condition

Room Tip: Side and back rooms are dark no sun higher you go the better the room front and side
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo