We stayed at this hotel from 16th December 20111 fro two weeks. We thoroughly enjoyed everything about the place, the all inclusive style. The hotel and gardens are very spacious and the food is absolutely worth putting on extra Kilos ! They also have a nice gym to burn it off. Although they need modernization of their rooms, they were spacious with ample space for a longer stay. Our room was facing the gardens and a distant sea view . We made good friends from Germany.
The best thing we liked was there way to set out all the vegetarian food separably from the non-veg with a separate vegetarian station and clear labeling. They had Indian, continental and some Russian dishes and lots of fresh fruits. What more one can want on a holiday !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cavelossim Beach and set in 20 acres of beautifully secluded landscaped gardens, NOVOTEL GOA DONA SYLVIA brings to mind a quaint Portuguese village reminiscent of a bygone era – an architectural style that earned international acclaim for its architect, CHARLES CORREA….a truly wonderful and luxurious location for holidays, small meetings to large conferences. This luxurious 5 star beach resort is situated on the southern coast of Goa, about 45 kms from the airport and 15 kms from the Margao Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa
- Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort Cavelossim