All reviews the bus min walk coco mat apartment was clean within walking distance nice beach lovely family chania town small complex family atmosphere swimming pool nice place to stay self catering nice bathroom cleaning service spent a week friendly owners
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The owner went above and beyond for us, lovely family beautiful apartments with amazing views of beach nearby and mountains, supermarkets walking distance, town 10 minute taxi ride, lovely stay, thank you andreas

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We spent three weeks at this beautiful villa in June of 2016. What a fantastic place to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Andreas was a great host, even when I pestered him with emails that the horse was out of it's paddock yet again. We were within walking distance of everything we needed. Andreas arranged a taxi to pick us up at the airport and when it was time to leave arranged for another taxi. The two ladies that came to clean the villa every two days were super friendly. I would love to go back again sometime. I highly recommend a visit!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We stayed her in August after continusly reading good reviews of this place and the owner organised a taxi pick up to bring us to our destination .its 5 mins walk to a fab bakery/cafe and mini supermarket that stay open late and locals socialise at so you really get a feel of the village itself.the bus stop is a stones throw from Elmas dream and is 10 mins into chania city /u can walk all along the coast also (about 4K).the accommodation has all new interior with coco mat beds and everything is spotless it's an ideal spot for a relaxing holiday ,nothing is too much trouble we sat in one night and andreas ordered food in for us to our apartment.we liked it so much were coming back in April it's a magic spot!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
elmasdream, General Manager at Elma's Dream Apartments & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are all looking forward to meeting again in April.
Best regards

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We were deeply dissapointed by the apartment, the environments, the location, the "service". We Actually switched to another hotel just across the street after a week, and finally got the vacation we had longed for. Elmas Dream is a filthy and unfriendly hotel. Avoid!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
elmasdream, General Manager at Elma's Dream Apartments & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Dear Linda E,
I am truly sorry for your experience during your visit in Crete. It is not fair to you that your holidays are ruined like that. Please allow me also to be very disappointing and upset when I read the words filthy and unfriendly characterizing Elma's Dream. We spend more than 15 hours a day serving our guests with a smile and Cretan hospitality and we always get thumbs up from every single guest at check in for our apartments which are kept in outstanding condition.

The words Filthy, unfriendly and service in brackets are not fair for our property, our apartment and definitely our mentality here. Everybody would say that what you read here in your review fits better an other property and not Elma's Dream. I couldn't agree more. Please make sure you actually stayed at Elma's Dream and I would kindly suggest you contacted me directly giving me some more information to help me figure out the situation.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely
Andreas Pantelidis

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 8 days and couldn't of been more perfect for us. The hotel was a few feet away from the beach, stores and even had its own pool and cocktails. All the staff where the nicest people we have met and they would go out of their way to make you happy in any way they could. We have many animals (cats and dogs) back home and usually we miss them terribly on every holiday but they even have their two own dogs who were strays that they had taken in, we spent time with them and it felt like home to us. The best decision was to stay for for a long week, we feel great and better than we have in long time from such a relaxing stay at Elma's dream apartments. we will never regret our stay and we will be back here.

Date of stay: October 2016