Lovely small hotel.
- Friendly staff, especially the breakfast ladies
- Lovely area with lots of small restaurants and hikes within walking distance
- Quiet at night
- Enough free parking
- The superior sea view rooms have a fresh welcoming vibe and are spacious
- Good bed and balcony with comfortable chairs
- The view to the sea is a bit limited but you can see it.
- The bathroom is spacious but the water from the shower gets into the rest of the bathroom... but nothing you can't fix with a extra towel on the floor
- The beautiful beach is right in front of the hotel and there are free (simple) sunbeds
- Breakfast is fine. I liked the different kind of veggies (like beets and avocado) but was disappointed in the fruit selection (just apple, grapes and sometimes bananas). And they only have buffet eggs not to order.
I would recommend the hotel for a stay of a few nights More