“Dinner at the Little Prince”
Review of The Little Prince

The Little Prince
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children), all enjoyed our meal at the Little Prince.

It was nice that the children's meals came out with our starters.

Me and my husband opted for the meze for starters, which was a meal in itself. Served with freshly cooked pitta bread.

For main I opted for Chicken Gyros and my husband had a lamb dish cooked in yogurt. - clear plates all around.

At €41 for a family for 4 to eat witb drinks, it represents excellent value for money in my book.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Three friends on holiday in August 2017.
The Greek dancing caught our attention on a previous evening. We ate here twice during our stay and the food was very good both meals. The Greek dancing was tourist-style on both nights. If you've seen the spectacle of traditional Greek dancing this will probably not do a lot for you, but it creates a party atmosphere and is all lighthearted and fun.
I highly recommend the Beef Picando - a spicy dish full of flavour, and there's a lot of it. at 8.50 euros, it's a great value. I'd give it 5 out 5.
My friend told me the Stifado was also very nice and plentiful. She also gave 5/5.
The Little Prince is typically Greek so children are made welcome and, if you're hungry when you order, you'll be starving by the time you eat.
Staff are a little absent, especially when it comes to asking for your bill. It's only frustrating if you want to move on, but I got the impression that most of the staff, when not running around, sort of switch off.
I'd recommend the Little Prince for families and friends. Perhaps not for romantics - the dancing came on at least three times in the 1 hour 45 we were there, and we felt obliged to clap along each time - so a quiet meal isn't to be expected.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Little Prince on numerous occasions during our stay.

The food is ok if you order the correct things from the menu. On occasions the quality of the meat can be quite poor which is a real shame.

The staff, entertainment and dancing is brilliant however and makes the visit to Little Prince worthwhile.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely meal at the restaurant with Greek dancing at some point whilst eating. Visited the Little Prince bar more often for their delicious cocktails - staff there are really friendly.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here. I had two starters instead of a main, as did my daughter, aged 13. The lovely waiter advised her what to have and said to call him back if she didn't like it, so she could have something else.
Good wine.
Amazing Greek dancing - much more fun and enthusiastic than we had seen at other restaurants!