“Excellent!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Water Park Pool with water slides
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Water Park Pool with water slides
Pool located in front of our First floor corner unit
Water Park Jacussie
Children palyground
Water park slides are open during the weekends however all pools operates 7 days a week
Complex Clubhouse wit WIFI access located less than two minutes walk from our unit
View of the inside of the Clubhouse
Water Park poll
Pool in front of our unit
Beach access gate to the beach
Jacussie in front of our unit
Water park Jacussie
Water Cannon located at the pools
Beatiful tropical lanscapes
Water park
Water park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rebecca L
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our vacations at this place were excellent!!! The owner was very friendly. He make sure that we had a pleasant stay at this vacation rental. The apartment was very clean and in great conditions. The facilities of the complex were fabulous. There are several pools and great breach. It also had basketball, soccer and tennis court. All facilities are in excellent conditions. Great security also. Our kids love it!!! Five Stars!! I truly recommend it for great vacations.

Latonia W
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Well, this will be a long review because I rented 4 units and I will speak of each of them individually.

First of all the resort itself was wonderful. It was pristine clean at all times. Everything you need on a resort is there for you to enjoy your vacation. Many pools, lazy river, private beach, tennis courts, miniature golf, basketball, soccer, a club house with cooking facilities, grills near the beach, many little private coves to just sit around and relax. We had 30 people in our party and utilized just about everything. Even though we were in the midst of a drought, the resort maintain a great level of organization that it seems menial. I loved this place and the 24 hour security and the staff was very helpful and professional. Already planning our return in April.

The units.

7402. The owners are wonderful. The rental process was seamless and easy. Laura was very courteous and professional. The property manager Juan Carlos met us at the car rental place and waited until we finished that transaction. He then took us to the unit and I was blown away at all the detail that was given to the unit. Each room had flat screen TV's, the kitchen was so uptodate...dishwasher, water and ice on side-by-side refrigerator, every possible appliance, pots and pans, many many dishes and cutlery. They provided many board games, balls, rackets, floaters, cards...everything that made it easy to enjoy yourself. They had a book on the table that told you all the exciting place to go and great things to do. The even had Spanish phrased translated for our assistance. The unit was immaculate...everything was pristine clean. I received a text from Juan Carlos every morning updating me on the water situation and asking if we needed anything. This was by far the kind of treatment a renter wants when they are many miles away from home on vacation. I would recommend this unit and hope you choose to stay here as well.

7703. The owner Irmarie was very pleasant and accommodating to us during the rental process. There was no property manager, so no one met us at the airport or car rental place. When we arrived, the key was in a key box so the process to gain entry was easy. Everything about the unit was just like 7402, very clean....many amenites...TV's and very uptodate....everything I said about 7402 applies to this unit as well. We had absolutely no problems and enjoyed everything. I just never got to meet anybody and so that personal touch was missing. I would recommend this unit as well.

4903. Jose was very accommodating and professional during the rental process. He did not meet us at the airport however, and we had a bit of an issue with the refrigerator that is out dated and therefore would not freeze and we lost food. He did however come over and did what he could to fix it. Other then that, all the other things I said about 7402 regarding the unit applies here as well. Very clean and many amenities. I will recommend this unit, and hope they will update the refrigerator.

4701 I just stayed in this unit and I must say it was nice and clean. This unit has 1 tv and it supposedly sleeps 8. All the other units had TV's in every room and they were all flat screens. Wi-Fi was also in the other 3 and not in this one. We stayed during the drought and yet he only supplied 4 bath towels and 4 beach towels knowing we could not wash. There was no iron in the unit and he argued about supplying one. This unit is on the ground level and therefore security was a concern, yet he would not give us the key to the deadbolt lock. He only wanted us to use the flimsy bottom lock and we had all females in the unit. After going back and forth with him, he finally gave us the key after we were in the unit for 4 days. Also, there was no dishwasher or ice maker and all the other units had them. The other units provided basketballs, soccer balls, tennis rackets and balls, floaters for the lazy river, games and all sorts of amenities to make the stay fun, and this unit did not have these things. He did have 2 boogy boards. I am not saying the unit was not clean...but lacked all the amenities that the other units provide at a far lesser amount. We rented 7703, 7402 and 4903 and all were cheaper but much more modern and provided so much more. I would not recommend this unit if others are available. We actually rented a total of 4 units for my sisters birthday. Of the 4 we rented I liked this one the less. It was the most expensive of the 4 and had far less then the others.

Overall, our stay was great and I would recommend Aquatika to everyone!

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing