See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I had a room with a corner balcony plus the bathroom had its own balcony. Breakfast was very good and the service excellent. I love the continental blinds, it means I can get a really good night's sleep. Staff were very good. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2012

...... to the owners & staff at the Hotel Centrale. We travel to Auronzo every year to participate in the Powerboat Racing & this is our 2nd visit to the hotel & we were not disappointed. We enjoyed our stay immensely & were made to feel extremely welcome. I have a Gluten Intolerance which was catered for beyond expectation. I was very happy with the selection of foods offered to me. We certainly plan to return again next year.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We were staying in this hotel last year on Jan (2011). I can say only good things about this hotel, we had a lovely holidays there. All the family members who run this hotel were magnificent, they were really helpful and warm people. The food was mainly Italian cuizine, but really tasty, everyone of group loved it. Hotel itself is old fashioned, rooms are not that big.

Room tip: I lived in a single room, there were enough place for me, didn't see other rooms
Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2009

We stayed 2 nights in Hotel Centrale in Auronzo di Cadore. We were disappointed by the service and food offered by this hotel. The rooms were clean, but old fashioned. Also the quality of the beds was not OK for me.

A positive note is that we were offered a place to store our cycling bikes, and the people working in the hotel were friendly.

Date of stay: June 2009
Reviewed 22 February 2007

if you have a love for life,people,character and an appreciation for the human things in life then this family run predominatly ski hotel nestled in the Italian Dolomites is the perfect getaway.

If you place your sense of importance on image,what the glossy magazines and affluent society tell you and you take that strange comfort in retaining the preverbial stick up your rectum then you are probably only in this area because you took a wrong turn on the way to Innsbruk somewhere and turn your rented BMW back around.

Although nearly completely a family ski/summer(snow here melts in March) holiday hotel because of its location out of towners,off the beaten trackers will find welcome here.

Rooms are spotless with views to die for,bed are very cosy and will give a great nights sleep,bar is cosy also and atmosphere abounds as its guests join forces at the end of each evening to,discuss the events of the day.

Learning some Italian or German may help but one of the daughters here speaks excellent English.

A new sauna and steam room has also been put in downstairs,it would be unfair to expect the Ritz in the wellness area but for skiers after a day on the piste its probably just the ticket and this facility will probably improve in added extras as you get the sense here that this family who put their heart and soul into this hotel will keep on improving it.

Go on get lost in this area and hotel and learn to ski if you wish.

Date of stay: February 2007