“A positive surprise!”
Review of Aroma Restaurant

Aroma Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Johvi
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are located on Rakvere Street, the main road leading into Johvi. Situated on the second floor of our building, our cosy restaurant has an Oriental-style interior. Our menu includes Indian, Chinese and Thai food. You can enjoy our spicy and not so spicy dishes here with us or order them to take away.
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

A surprise stop which we did not regret! It was our random choice driving though Jõhvi. Although it took considerable time from ordering till receiving our food, our meals were surprisingly tasty.

The menu is somewhat lengthy, though. I don't think I have ever seen a longer one

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 8 September 2019

Nothing works here. Beer was hot as f..k. Food ... service... if you are hungry cherish your hunger.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 20 August 2014

In my earlier review I did not comment food itself - it was ok.
Now I have to rate food with lower points. Few times I have visited the place recently food was not good anymore. One time I even had to return the plate back to the kitchen.
Aroma - if you read this, please improve!

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank Otso-on-travel
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Rather odd place on top of a car part seller but cosy inside.
Big bonus to large summer terrace to evening sun where you can watch the town main street below.
Food is generally good. Chinese - Indina - Thai style.
Friendly service.

Date of visit: October 2012
2  Thank Otso-on-travel
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Food is nor tasty, service is poor, prices are too high for this city and that kind of place.

Date of visit: September 2011