Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$81
Agoda.comUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Been booking this for our business guests for years now and all guests have been
always contented with provided service.
In summertime a great plus is Lake Tamula promenade right behind the hotel :)
Do recommend.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Hotel is located in public beach. If weather is hot lot of people around. Sitting in nearby your room windows (ground floor)
Summertime during the weekend there are disco clubs nearby - sleeping like in disco club. Rooms are without air conditioners, windows cannot be open.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Hotel in the middle of public beach. Clean and renovated but Poor room conditions - no air conditioning and no fresh air. In the middle of noisy nightlife. Strange bathroom. Poor breakfast, careless service. Never go back with such price and quality ratio.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Room is very basic. The so called "lobby" are two sofas. Breakfast room is ugly and breakfast poor. Staff is very young and unexperienced, although nice and friendly. It is a pity to see such a potentially nice building going to the dogs, with wallpaper peeling and dirty shades.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I cannot review the hotel as I did not succeed in booking. However, I tried to book a room and would like to warn about the booking system or the lack therefor.

Namely, I made a booking thru their internet booking system, got a confirmation of reservation via e-mail and later another e-mail asking for some specifics of my stay. Then, a week later, when I answered the e-mail, I was immediately replied that unfortunately they did not have any availability this time! In reply to my confused inquiry, received an e-mail blaming the 'carelessness of the other shift of employees' in double-booking and a a confirmation that my confirmation of booking was in fact worthless and I had no room ... So, I obviously did not go!

Date of stay: June 2014